[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just pointing out why you guys are such losers Most people >Yes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1094590-2up.png (163 KB, 320x226) Image search: [Google]
1094590-2up.png
163 KB, 320x226
Just pointing out why you guys are such losers

Most people
>Yes, this pokemon go app will finally give me a motivation to stay fit, I don't get enough excercize and I few killograms over weight

130kg neckbeard
>I have to walk places, fuck this I will just hack the game some how. Who would want to excersize and be heathy anyway.

You do understand that it's not liking pokemon, anime, and other nerd things that make you losers right? It's your attitudes.

Most people even give up on bullying people a few years after leaving school so it's not much to worry about.
>>
>>27060226
I actually weigh 130kg and I was outside walking for about 3 hours yesterday.

Hell, I even ran a block.

I haven't gone running, actually fucking jogging, since 2009.

And you know what? I've seen all kinds of people playing this game outside. I've seen skinny people, fit people, /fit/ people, I've seen people that looked like they weighed two of me. I saw a guy with his wife who couldn't have weighed under 450lbs and they were walking their dog. And he had to take a seat because he hadn't been exercising in forever and it was great because this stupid fucking game had him outside walking. I saw neckbeards playing the game, and my initial thought was, "Wow, I hope those guys are valorfags." But then I realized, they're outside being active and probably losing weight doing so. Good for them.

The 130kg neckbeards aren't the ones looking to hack it, it's the anti-social NEETs and shut-ins who hate the idea of having to be seen around people. The people who are completely incapable of functioning in society that they couldn't stand the thought of going outside. The autists and sperglords.

The fatties are going outside. Don't give them shit, make fun of the autists and NEETs.
>>
>>27060312
I actually have aspergers but I go outside talk to people, work have a friends and a girlfriend etc.

Aspergers people can develop social skills if they work hard enough but most would rather use it as an excuse.

All these people going outside and getting exercise, find a reason to leave the house and these arseholes want to ruin it.
>>
>>27060518
I said sperglords, not people with aspergers.

People with aspergers can do as you do, but the sperglords, the ones who are fucking nuts, are more what I meant.
>>
>>27060312
This. I saw literal fedora wearing neckbeards, father with his son, and normies today playing this game. Game isn't even out yet here (Germany)
>>
>>27060790
Good for them for being active.
>>
>>27061002
yeah.
>>
>>27060226
Me
>I haven't been exercising for a while and I've heard that this is actually kind of fun. Maybe I'll be able to get this weight back off.

I was still able to run around pretty easily so I'm happy about it so far
>>
>>27060226
Just pointing out you are not as smart as you think you are.

Your examples contrasting normies to neckbeards is focused on the mindset of getting fit. Your conclusion mentions people being ashamed of their hobbies and fear of being bullied.

Being physically fit will not determine you being a "Loser" there are plenty of sturdy lads who have a fantastic social life. There will be plenty of people to shun your "Nerd" hobbies and perceive you as a loser even if you are comfortable in your own skin and found a social group that accepts you.
>>
I am pro-go for the fact it brings in more people to the franchise, especially the ones that let go of it. It's brought something from their childhood to the present day for everyone who was convinced it was just childish and they had to grow out of it fast or they'd be outcasted. It's a different experience from the same franchise.

I'm not a big fan of the game, but it's a cool way to grab attention even if it only lasts a few weeks. That's all they need to see that Sun and Moon is releasing, how far the franchise has come, to look into it more. It won't be such a taboo topic to talk about with adults or to those younger than you.

People who are irritated by "normies" have to realize that just because you invested more in it than others doesn't make you any more validated or entitled to pokemon. Pokemon is for EVERYBODY you selfish cunts.
>>
>>27064673
>normies trying to rationalize being normies
I'm you'll be gone in a few weeks.
>>
File: 1459650594038.jpg (19 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
1459650594038.jpg
19 KB, 400x352
>>27060226
How to spot Nintendo a shill

>if you don't like this shitty product you're a morbidly obese autistic neckbeard xD
>>
File: 1467675146215.jpg (220 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1467675146215.jpg
220 KB, 1200x900
>>27064673
>the old "expanding the fanbase is a good thing!" meme

You don't belong here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.