[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People playing GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160709_100645735.jpg (2 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_100645735.jpg
2 MB, 2432x4320
>>what they didn't know is I was playing also.
>>
Go to the general
>>
File: IMG_20160709_104641828_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_104641828_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
Saw dozens playing around Yale.
>>
Came across twenty people together on a small street between two pokéspots with lures.

They making fun of everyone walking by who isn't Team Blue.

GO is awesome.
>>
File: playing go.png (222 KB, 467x315) Image search: [Google]
playing go.png
222 KB, 467x315
She was playing Go but ran away when i started running towards her to see what she was catching

What a fucking rude cunt
>>
>>27060027
Are you a student at Yale, and if you are then what the fuck are you doing on here?
>>
>>27060220
why would you run into someone to see if they're doing anything anon
>>
>>27061045
Confirmed. Cornellfag here. Yale is here because they're a bunch of psycho fetishists and big red bears are here because we're depressed
>>
I work at a bar downtown Salem Oregon. Everyone was fucking playing last night. People were setting up lures near bars and getting fucking flooded. Unfortunately, the only spot near my bar, is across the street by another bar.
>>
>>27060987
I was wearing my pikachu jump suit.
That bitch knew i was running to her so i could converse and see her pokemon.

I'm kinda glad she showed what kind of person she was.
To think i had hot tea and candy in my van just in case i ran into other go players.
>>
File: Comfy bear.png (1 MB, 2339x2192) Image search: [Google]
Comfy bear.png
1 MB, 2339x2192
>I sit at my towns gym waiting for people of my team to show up so we can run to all the neighboring towns and own those for maximum defender bonus
>5 different cars drive by over time
>they all circle the block (town's gym is the water tower in a park)
>no one wanted any kind of social interaction
i'm just going to go buy another phone so i'm not lonely
>>
>>27061160
This actually made me laugh.
Its better that you get to go to events. For example, yesterday in my city a FB group was created specifically for my city, and for today we made an appointment to meet up and walk catching pokémon. Its easier like that than just engaging unknown people on street you dont know how they will react.
>>
>>27060069
You shouldve tried to fight em all at the same time.
>>
>>27060220
she probably thought you were a rapist autismo
>>
Has anyone ran into a large crowd of people play?
Last night I walked by a place with 3 spots
and all three had lures set up.
At least 50 millennials.
I thought it looked pretty silly.
And then I realized I was one of the crowd.
>>
>>27061615
dude don't you have anything better to do with your time?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.