[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is this dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1468050986334.png (39 KB, 1239x658) Image search: [Google]
1468050986334.png
39 KB, 1239x658
wtf is this dude
>>
Bumping because this seems like the most eleborate bullshit to date, and I need someone to tell me its fake
>>
>>27060951
It's fake.
>>
>>27060978
Proof? It came out 2 weeks before Salandit was revealed and mentioned that their would babe fire/poison lizard. It also mentions Rockruff will become a werewolf before the dex description was revealed (which implies that Rockruff will become some sort of wolf when evolving)
>>
If the Smogon translator can prove that it's from 2 weeks ago, it's 100% true (or, at least, parts of it--these chinese leakers regularly include false info)

If she can't, we'll have to wait for something new.
>>
>>27061040
Hey anon my friend showed me a pic yesterday on chinese where someone said there is a fire/poison lizard! It's totally legit because my friend said he saw it two weeks ago! Oh yeah and also we got strange messages from chinese people to get it down, but I can't show you the message and the facebook profil of my friend because the pic is on privat.

If you want to believe then believe
>>
>>27061040
>Proof?
>There will be no gyms.
>>
>>27061040
How about you post proof of the original chinese source?
>>
File: china leak 1.jpg (81 KB, 504x900) Image search: [Google]
china leak 1.jpg
81 KB, 504x900
>>27061267
>making me dig through the archive to refind them
>making me save this shit
>>
File: china leak 2.jpg (76 KB, 504x900) Image search: [Google]
china leak 2.jpg
76 KB, 504x900
>>27061267
>>
>>27061473
>>27061491
I can't read 7 Grand Dad
>>
>>27061473
>>27061491
Where was that though? Is it taken down?
>>
File: LL.jpg (41 KB, 493x367) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
41 KB, 493x367
I'm in the fence about these leaks, but I'm not entirely confident about the main source of proof: Salandit. Chinafag is either:
>actually an insider that works with the Pokémon games, presumably translating it
>chinafag got info about it because he works in something related to the event where Masuda dropped the news
If the former is true, we should expect much more information and not just a few Pokémon, a tie-in to a recent leak (which always happens when someone says they've got info) and vague extensions on things we already know (Rockruff howls at the moon before evolving? probably a werewolf, Marshadow is a trademark? part of the trio, might as well have unique typing). For an accurate leak, it should have a lot more info and be more precise than "unique typing". Why wouldn't he just tell us what the typing is?
If the latter option is true, then that could justify his lack of solid information/limited knowledge and it could even mean that the leak IS real, it's just that he knows too little, or even that only the Salandit part of it was real and he made up the rest because he knew his Salandit info would be confirmed. Working on translation wouldn't let him know when Masuda will drop the news on one of the mons, I think, but working on something actually related to the announcement would. What I think that wouldn't give him, however, is knowledge on other stuff from the game, but it would give him credibility simply because he nailed Salandit

These leaks may very well be real, I'm not in denial, but I suggest we should take every possibility into account with the main questions being: who is this leaker? what would his position let him know? what wouldn't he know? why wouldn't he leak some more? make some hypothesis, make questions, try to confirm things, have common sense I'm sure your teacher gave you this class or some shit at school. It won't give us the definite answers just yet, but based on what we know it can further prove or disprove it.
>>
>>27060951
It's real bruh
>>
>>27061552
what?

>>27061612
What do you mean taken down, it was in the original thread. Just look in the archive man.

>>>>27035592
>>
>>27061652
The original leaks were two weeks ago I believe, so before we even had the rockruff webpage
>>
>>27061552
what the fuck are you saying
>>
>>27061791
Hey, I'm the OP of several of these threads, and the problem is we have no proof that the leak DOES come from two weeks ago. Just the translator claiming her friend screencapped it then.

Presumably the Smogon mods made sure it was from that time before they approved posting it, but a timestamp would be nice
>>
>>27061791
>I believe
There it is. Where are the original posts, the archives, the screenshots? it's important that we confirm a date for everything that's happened, it's the only thing we need. Were people even talking about these leaks before Komala and Rockruff were added to the website?
>>
>>27061751
A screenshot isn't a source, it doesn't prove that it actually exists and was posted 2 weeks ago
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.