[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try out go like people told me to >dragonite in the park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: pepetable.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
pepetable.png
20 KB, 638x547
>try out go like people told me to
>dragonite in the park where all the children play
>i hold my phone up near the sprinklers where dragonite is dancing
>this is fun i say while smiling and throwing pokeballs
>immediately get tackled by two buff dudes while they were yelling "SICK FREAK"
>have to wait till the police officers arrive and try to explain the situation
>police feel bad for me and let me off with a ticket for public misconduct
>the two guys who detained me told me they'd beat my ass if they ever see my face around that park again

Thanks, /vp/. I sure have enjoyed Go.
>>
>>27059861

Do you look like a monster? Why would holding a phone in a park get you assaulted?
>>
Pokémon GO away
>>
Are you me? I almost get killed because the Pokestop was in the backyard of a kindergarten and I was holding my phone pointing there.
>>
>>27059916
just turn off AR you freaks.
>>
>>27060219
AR?
>>
>>27060234
>
>>
>>27060244
Whats ar
>>
>>27059861
>I'll take "Shit That Didn't Happen" for 200
>>
>>27060234
Augmented Reality retard, the main mechanic of the game? Do you really not even know what you're playing?
>>
>>27060274
>implying the game is out everywhere
>>
>>27060270
This. I can believe getting some dirty looks, some moms ushering their kids away from you, maybe even a nasty comment about how you're a sicko, but unless you're actively doing something creepy no one is going to just tackle you, and the second yous howed them the app people would get it because it's trending EVERYWHERE. Even people who don't know pokemon much are playing it and know what it is (My neighbors started playing. One just turned 19 and has never played pokemon or watched the anime or anything but she's enjoying it which...makes me so fucking happy lol. )
>>
>>27060297
>Implying it's not the MAIN "SELLING" POINT of the game
I reiterate: Retard.
>>
>>27060335
Who the fuck cares is that's the point of the game? If you don't/ haven't played it then you cannot know that stuff, retard.
>>
>>27060413
Except every press release trending right now states it's an augmented reality game. The stuff we've known about it for MONTHS before it's release has been about how it would be AR.

Face it, RETARD, you're fucking RETARDED if you didn't know this game was an AR game. Retard.
>>
>>27060522
>calling others retard
Ow the edge
>>
>>27059861
Use the Ar you tards...
>>
>>27060772
playing with the AR turned on just makes it harder because you have to flail your phone around like a retard if the pokemon moves around
>>
>>27059861
I'll take "Stuff that never happened" for 500.
>>
>>27060750
You are a retard.
>>
>>27059861
post bruises/injuries from the guys who tackled you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.