[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO Meme Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1468081376620.png (163 KB, 691x627) Image search: [Google]
1468081376620.png
163 KB, 691x627
Post your Pokemon GO meme ideas ITT.
>>
>tumblr screenshot on Facebook
GO faggots everybody
>>
A whole new rank on the spectrum
>>
>>27059718
>Forcing a meme
It never work you dumbass, you don't make a meme, memes appears by themselves we're only here to exploit them nothing more
>>
Pokemon go meme idea:

man & girl go out to catch pokemon under moonlight. they stop at on at a side of road. he turns to his girl and say:
"baby, i love you very much"
"what is it honey"
"my mobile is shut off. i think the battery is empty. ill walk and get some charge"
"ok. ill stay here and look after our gym. there have been news report of gym being conquered"
"good idea. keep other trainers away matter what. i love you sweaty"

so the guy left to get charge for the phone. after two hours the girl say "where is my baby, he was supposed to be back by now". then the girl here a quiet sound and voice say "LET ME IN"

the girl doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep under tree. the next morning she wakes up and finds her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and man door hand hook gym door.
>>
New meme idea
Start telling normies there's spyware in the app made in Visual Basic that steals private information and to uninstall before they're hacked
>>
>meme ideas
You don't understand how culture works.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.