[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they real /vp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
File: sirenaid.png (177 KB, 785x740) Image search: [Google]
sirenaid.png
177 KB, 785x740
Now that the dust has settled, are the Chinese leaks real?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10704712

I can't let myself believe that the Popplio evo could be real. The disappointment would be too much if it turned out to be fake like I suspect.

inb4 waifufag. im just gay as fuck and so into the fantasy SHE is giving me
>>
It's real, Chinese leak confirms it and Popplio learns Disarming voice.

RIP GEN 7 shit ames
>>
>>27059641
Same
I'm gay but I'd get a male Popillio if it's real
>>
>>27059641
I want them to be real, but I'm not 100% sure they are real, though.
>>
File: chesnaught.png (475 KB, 893x732) Image search: [Google]
chesnaught.png
475 KB, 893x732
Don't know. Very much doubt any of this is real. Will wait for GF to officially reveal whatever when the time comes.
>>
Fake. Their origin is 4chan.
>>
We will see come the next corocoro leak, if they have any information that checks out with the chinese leaks it might as well be confirmed.
>>
>>27059641

>sirenaid.png

If its real, I would die for this as its english name
>>
>>27059641
On one hand, I like the designs of the evolutions and they look believable, but I don't want the neutral looking Popplio to become the Braixen of this gen. I would have to spend forever soft resetting to get a decent nature and female. Best of both worlds would be for it to have different gender forms.
>>
Reminder to not believe any leaks at all fully because being pleasantly surprised trumps being disappointed.
>>
File: 000.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
000.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
It will not look like that drawing but it will probably be a water/fairy with high defenses.

It will most likely be bulky looking. maybe even fat.

captcha: Select all images of bodies of water such as lakes or oceans.
>>
I don't mind Fakemon, but I don't get why some feel it necessary to pretend their fakes are "leaks".
>>
Didn't the final evolutions from last gen get leaked a couple months (I believe September) before the final evolutions were officially revealed?
>>
Hi OP, I can confirm they are fake.
>>
>>27059641
I'd be up for Selkie Popplio (Selklio?) & Robinhoot, Tiger mask though... not so much.
>>
File: 56845156_p0.jpg (494 KB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
56845156_p0.jpg
494 KB, 3508x2480
I hope they're real if only for Rowlet's supposed evolution. Archer Owlis cool
>>
AFAIK there's no source besides the translator's word, and Litten3's hands are too poorly drawn for me to believe these
>>
File: hand.png (359 KB, 743x445) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
359 KB, 743x445
>>27059992
ah fuck man, i wanted Simipour to be real so bad!
>>
>>27059909
No? Greninja leaked first about a week before XY came out and then Delphox and Chesnaught came a few days after that
>>
>>27060038
That's why I'm imagining that it might happen again. Not saying it will. I just don't remember when Greninja leaked which is why I'm trying to figure that out.
>>
>>27059641
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
RETARDS FUCK YOU ALL AND DIE
>>
>>27060038
>Chesnaught
Dude, as far as I remember Chesnaught "leaked" around the same time as Greninja. Some dude had a friend that got the game early, and said friend made a drawing of Chesnaught, gave it to the dude who then posted it here.
>>
>>27060175
you seem upset
>>
Anyone got a link to the original leak, or a pastebin or something?
>>
>>27059869
someone's not caught up
>>
>>27060006
that's just positioning. Litten3's hands are weird and bulbous, and they don't really fit the rest of the design.
>>
>>27060232
>pastebin
sure, here you go: http://pastebin.com/pYak0Xmm
>>
It's the first leak I'm keeping in mind, and I do like those final starters, but I don't think it's real yet. Fire/poison lizard seems like an easy prediction to get.
>>
>>27059641
I hope not because Litten's evo is fucking stupid, but this happened with BW too where Smugleaf's evolution came out and it was fucking STUPID.

I'll never not call him smugleaf, eat my ass.
>>
So what specifically were the Chinese leaks?
Was it the concept drawing I've seen posted or was it someone telling about the starters?
>>
>>27060420
The chinese leak described pokemon (for example rugby monkey and snowman) and said that there would be a fire/poison pokemon before we knew of Salandit (some say that it says that it's fire/poison lizard, but I can't tell with the conflicting sources). It claimed that the starters would evolve into an archer, wrestler and siren.
>>
you people who believe in the leaks are owlfags all over again.
>>
>>27060379
>have no interest in the grass starter when it was everyone's favorite and they were calling it Smugleaf
>gets a better final evo than the abominations Pignite and Dewott got.
I don't understand what you were expecting as a smugleaf-fag. A boring smug raptor?
>>
Was it this leak or the other leak that was someone's OC they posted to /vp/?

I definitely remember the artist coming to denounce one of them.
>>
As far as I know, we've never had concept sheets like these for any Pokemon before.

Colors seem too bright.

They would never make a starter look that girly.

The putting "confidential" on fake leaks meme.
>>
>>27060852
>They would never make a starter look that girly.
>Braixen
>Chikorita
>>
>>27060880
Braixen doesn't have pink ribbons and shit on it.
Chikorita is also a first stage. What I meant to say is, they'd never put out a masculine looking mon and have it turn super feminized.
>>
>>27060936
>popplio
>masculine

Not saying this is real, but the "confidential" sticker appears in other GF concept art too
>>
>>27060852
>They would never make a starter look that girly.

Just like we thought we would never get a new type after over a decade, right?
>>
>>27060936
>mr Mime can be female
>inb4 thats not a starter therefore it is fine
>>
>>27059641
>China
That should have been the point where everyone stopped believing.
>>
>>27059641
Faker than your mother's love for you.
>>
>>27059641
i hope to god they're fake, the whole there not being any gyms is fucking retarded
>>
>>27061084
>>27061036
>thats not a starter therefore it is fine
You are stupidly dense. Starters are special pokemon kids pick and stick with through the game, not some random thing they can decide to catch or not. How do you think the average kid in the "girls are icky" phase is going to feel when his Pokemon suddenly evolves into this after traveling with it through most of the game? Not to mention his peers making fun of him for it too. I can't see gamefreak letting that kind of shit happen, and they haven't up 'til now.

It's not at all like Chikorita or Fennekin who are already feminine-looking, and don't suddenly sprout several sets of female jewelry.

>>27060999
It literally has whiskers. It's mannerisms are the opposite of feminine as well, unlike the two mentioned above.

I'd like to see said concept art just for comparison's sake.
>>
>>27059909
You're thinking of BW era, mate
>>
>>27060680
That was Ballio & Co
>>
File: voQzX39.png (482 KB, 1000x688) Image search: [Google]
voQzX39.png
482 KB, 1000x688
>>27060852
They're anime reference sheets
>>
File: Amazon.Trio.full.1458715.jpg (568 KB, 825x941) Image search: [Google]
Amazon.Trio.full.1458715.jpg
568 KB, 825x941
guys... the starters evo are real... [fish eye is homo tapu kekko]
>>
I hope not, the Fire Pokemon looks fucking AWFUL.
>>
>>27060936
No, Braixen just has a skirt & tights
>>
Can someone link me the leaks?
>>
>>27061710
>It literally has whiskers
Seriously? You're using whiskers on an animal as a sign of masculinity...
>>
>>27062014
This, or at least repost the pics? I can't find them.
>>
File: image.jpg (588 KB, 1536x1098) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
588 KB, 1536x1098
>>27060852
>>
>>27059641
>No neutral/leaning options.

Simplicity has its advantages, but I'm not sure I want to outright say yes or no yet. I'm going to hold out on these being fake until we get more proof, but this is more believable than the majority of other "leaks" and I will continue to keep it on my mind when speculating about Pokémon Sun and Moon until it is disproven.
>>
>>27059641
As fond as I am of the Rowlet and Popplio final stages, I do think they're probably fake.
>>
It's possible that the "leaked" concept sheets are fake and the leak is real and vice versa.

Roothoot was a grass owl and completely coincidental to Rowlet existing. Maybe the final 3 have the same concepts as the leaks, but look different.
>>
>>27062195

is that possible we are teased by GF with all of those leaked fakes that somehow turned out to be partly true to see our reaction before they start marketing those designs?
>>
File: Rath.png (950 KB, 827x649) Image search: [Google]
Rath.png
950 KB, 827x649
>>27059641
I hope. I like the Litten evo and the Rowlet evo is top-tier too.
>>
>>27060006
Monkey, chimps...whatever have fingers normally though.
>>
>>27062237
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.
>>
File: Nani.png (103 KB, 204x393) Image search: [Google]
Nani.png
103 KB, 204x393
>>27062246
>many of his aliens have some sort of clothing
>rath is randomly nudeno deep sense of pride

Kinky bastards
>>
>>27061710
>game freak won't do something girly because little boys will think it's gay

t. flyingfag
>>
>>27062097
A dinosaur, is little foot also female?!
>braixen
Looks like your average teenager
>>
File: 3ef773b.jpg (9 KB, 257x147) Image search: [Google]
3ef773b.jpg
9 KB, 257x147
>>27062246
Well damn, I didn't like Litten's evo, then you compared it to Rath...
>Now I like it
>>
>>27059641
Can someone direct me to the leaks?
>>
>>27062356
>A dinosaur
With a frilly pink flower around it's neck
>Looks like your average teenager
I didn't know the average teenage boy cross dressed in skirts & tights
>>
>>27062097
>Meganium and Brexit
>>
I will be pissed if that is the Litten evo. I'm so fucking tired of quadrupedal fire starters becoming bipedal. Just give me a proper tiger.
>>
>>27062399

no because they are deviantart creations... really I have high quality tiger evo from there
>>
File: image.png (783 KB, 1500x1796) Image search: [Google]
image.png
783 KB, 1500x1796
SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING LEAKS, YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT THEM BUT NEVER SHOW THEM
>>
>>27062449
You mean the guy that traced them and switched his story a few times?
>>
>people are more willing to believe this than the Greninja leak

/vp/ you are so dumb
>>
>>27062466

eee he does? can you still dig it?
>>
I like them, and they seem to follow the formula that's been in the past few games. A starter that's fierce, a starter that cool, and a starter that's pretty/goofy. It's been like this pretty much since gen 2.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.