[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's suppose to rain all day and tomorrow. WHAT THE FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 750x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 750x677
It's suppose to rain all day and tomorrow. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO, MY POKEMON WON'T GET STRONGER AND MY CARDIO GAINS WILL DIE
>>
Pokemon GO faraway
>>
>>27059094
Wear a rain coat, and bring an umbrella.

Fucking casuals I swear.
>>
East coast US? I'm missing warped tour and the chance to fuck scene sluts - I know your pain
>>
>Cardio
>Gains
>>
>>27059094
>70 degrees
I was like "holy shit", but then I remember that americans use some retarded system instead of Celsius.
>>
>>27059200
>metricfag

I don't care if science uses it, they're nerdy fags too
>>
>>27059142
New York. The weather is REALLY going to suck this weekend.
>>
>>27059200
At least we have garbage disposals, faggot
>>
>>27059164
You know the more cardio, the more you body gets used to physical stress.
>>
File: 1468006025553.png (91 KB, 1250x1156) Image search: [Google]
1468006025553.png
91 KB, 1250x1156
>>27059094
>He cares about rain

Yesterday I ran out at midnight in pouring rain with lighting streaming literally over my neighborhood to get my Rhyhorn. As an Instinct member I'm not doing my team justice if I'm not needlessly putting my life in danger.
>>
>>27059200
>Using Celsius
>OH NO, IT'S SO HOT. THE NUMBER FOR IT IS LITERALLY 30!
>>
>>27059200
>Celsius
>Not retarded

Sure thing. Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit was way better than Anders Celsius.
>>
>>27059234
I hear warped tour is going even despite the rain, but 60$ is steep, I don't even like the bands I just want to flirt with sluts fuckkkk
>>
File: go van.jpg (128 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
go van.jpg
128 KB, 500x375
I'll be driving around from gym to gym despite the shitty weather.

If i see any trainers in the rain i'll invite them into my cozy van and offer them tea and chocolates.

Gobros have to stick together.
>>
>>27059200
>European ants are still this jealous of the Proud Amerimonkey and his superior systems
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.