[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokmeon Go Stories /pgs/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>fat neckbeard
>going out to catch some pokemon
>end in a crowed area somehow
>found a pokemon in a girl's shoulder in a caffe
>girl and her friend turn around see me and start screaming
>her tall muscular bf comes to me
>I am shacking and start walking backwards while trying to explain to him I was just trying to catch a paras from his gf's shoulder
>turns out there was trash can behind me which I end up in
>everyone in the area starts laughing
>holding back tears while trying to get out of the trash can
>1 min after I get out
>the bf say to me "If I see you around here again I will beat your ass, get that fatman?"
>turn around start running for dear life
>I am in my room hugging my pikachu pillow and crying now

Thanks pokemon go
>>
There's a general
>>
>>27058016
I don't care.
>>
>>27058006
Kill yourself
>>
>>27058028
Make me.
>>
>Drunk as fuck
>out till like 4am walking around trying to take gyms
>Can't take any in the name of instinct, get 1 HP glitched everywhere I go even though I could've taken 6 gyms
>go home, jack off, sleep
>wake up
>Every yellow gym, what few were left gone, taken by Valor.
>The gym I ran closest to my home gone

This game is fucking with me.
I was up trying to take gyms when America is supposed to be asleep and still couldn't get anything because of the glitch.
>>
>>27058016
This is about stories you retard
>>
>>27058006
Turn the AR off m8
>>
>>27058031
>Reddit image
>Garbage bait Green text
>Bait replies
I know you feel like you had a meaningful social interactions like Chad does everytime you get a (you) but this is just sad.
Taste the gun anon
It'll make the pain go away.
>>
>At walmart in checkout line to play pokemon go, short girl infront of me wasn't paying attention
>Pull out phone and start playing phones pointed at her ass
>She turns around and keeps looking at me
>We make eye contact and hold it for two seconds
>Realize it looked like I was taking pictures of her ass
>She moves infront of her cart

Fug
>>
>>27058147
perverted freak
>>
>>27058082
Well fuck

>yellow with a 1200CP Rhydon at a park near me just now

Maybe there is hope for yellow after all.
My highest sits in the 900s. Gonna take another park in the evening when servers don't die out. Maybe there's more yellows out there in hiding or are just sleeping Giants.
>>
>>27058168
kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.