[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEE ALL THE NORMIES AT WORK ARE TALKING ABOUT GO AND HOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
REEEEEE ALL THE NORMIES AT WORK ARE TALKING ABOUT GO AND HOW GREAT THEY THINK IT IS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't like GOflood either, but you making a thread like this is only clogging up the catalog further
you're part of the problem, dumbass
>>
>inb4 underage normies trying to make a point
>>
File: angry pepe.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
361 KB, 858x725
I WAS CALLED A BABY FOR PLAYING POKEMON AT WORK BY SOME FAGGOT AND NOW HES TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT POKEMON GO IS
>>
>pepe
>REEEEEE
>fuck normies
Please stop
>>
>>27058071
This. Fucking normies swarming like maggots to the latest trends
>>
>>27058075
dumb poster
>>
>You should try Pokemon Go anon, it's fun!
>>
>>27058075
Fuck you normie
>>
Begun, the normie wars have
>>
>>27058075
FUCK OFF
>>
>>27058075
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Thanks for keeping the franchise alive for the rest of us pokecuck :^)
>>
Heaven forbid you actually make friends through your hobby.
>>
>>27058211
Uh.. you don't get to bring friends
>>
File: 1465548786994.png (198 KB, 966x817) Image search: [Google]
1465548786994.png
198 KB, 966x817
>>27057757
KILL THEM, JACK
KILL THEM ALL!!!!
>>
>>27058075
GET OUT NORMIE
>>
FUCK THE NORMIES CUNT
>>
File: 1464979059291.png (675 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
1464979059291.png
675 KB, 986x553
>>27058075
I am the Fredposter from /tv/. I am OK with this instance of dumb frogposting because it drowns out GOposting.
>>
THIS ONE CHAD LOOOKING CUNT USED TO GIVE SHIT FOR PLAYING POKKEMON AND I SAW HI PLAYING GO THE CUNT
>>
File: charizard suit.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
charizard suit.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>27058211
>be me
>set up a lure in an underground parking garage because the sun was beaming outside
>wear my charizard suit since i know people playing go will recongnize it and have a nastalgia boner
>wait in my van excited to make some new friends using my life long hobby
>A car rolls into the garage after 15 minutes and stops near me
>two cute grils get out and start using their phones
>I open my door and start running towards them yelling "I GOT YOU" since they fell for my lure
>grils start to scream and one pulls out pepper spray
>she empties the whole bottle and the liquid starts going through my charizard suit
>grils run back to their car and speed away

You all tricked me, playing go don't want to be friends.
Now i have a terrible rash and my charizard suit is ruined.
>>
>>27057859
This

Although to be fair GO is pretty fun for what is hopefully the beginning version of a great game in the future
>>
>>27058444
Hopefully not
It's already making tons of money and Niantic is a shit developer
>>
>>27058444
I'm with you, and i will one day check out GO
but about 25 threads about the same game and another 5 complaining about it?
This needs to stop
>>
>>27058075
Fuck off faggot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.