[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these threads about the chinese leak >nobody pointing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: starter type leak.png (9 KB, 608x324) Image search: [Google]
starter type leak.png
9 KB, 608x324
>all these threads about the chinese leak
>nobody pointing out that the one true leak this generation disproves the chinese leak's claim that one of the starters will be fairy type
>>
File: 1468036785855.png (247 KB, 539x500) Image search: [Google]
1468036785855.png
247 KB, 539x500
>>27057393
>we already saw this
where the fuck have you been
>>
>>27057448
I just don't understand why nobody is pointing out that none of the starters are going to be fairy type when the only legitimate leak shows otherwise.
>>
>>27057393
That "leak" never had credibility, there's nothing to suggest those icons were specifically tied to starter evolutions
>>
There's really no way to be certain what those icons are intended for and to claim otherwise is irresponsible. I hope wrestler Litten is fake though. Fuck that shit.
>>
Yeah, a Grass/Flying is going to turn into a Grass/Ground

Lol
>>
>>27057587

Burrowing owls.

They are apparently a thing? Although there's no stopping a pokemon based on such still use a Grass/Flying type.
>>
>>27057393
I hope poppilo becomes water/fighting. We'll have at least one fighting starter per type and never see one again
>>
>>27057739

That and we'd have something other than Poliwrath, who's a total bro and freaking Keldeo.
>>
>>27057771
whats wrong with keldeo, he is cute
>>
>>27057801
Muh mlp

Sucks for them they don't want to use one of the strongest water types
>>
>>27057485
We still haven't seen a fighting or ground type pokemon yet. It's extremely likely that they're meant for the starter evolutions.
>>
>>27057393
Bump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.