[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New games are not fun desu. A lot of the charm of pokemon was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 1192x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 1192x593
New games are not fun desu.

A lot of the charm of pokemon was that you brought it to play with friends. With wifi battles; many of that went away and now all I can do is play against smogon shitters. Even more so; it turned into the most autistic game. Natures, perfect IVs, items, a billion new moves and mons who no one but the most pathethic have the time to catch and not to say; the overall shit story and addition of cutscenes. I mean shit its pokemon no one gives a fuck. Contests are cancer; multiple battles are shit,

Why cant gamefreak just go back to doing what they do best? Why do they have to keep shitting out gimics that no one fucking likes? Why cant autist man babies fuck off to minecraft and give Pokemom back to the original pokemon masters?

Literally all Game Freak needs to do is to make a map the size of Texas, first 151 pokemom, the new movepools, unlimited TMs, no conversations but bare minimium, 24 gyms, battle tower, and cutting a lot of shit content like contests, double battles, wifi battles, GTC trading, etc.
>>
>>27055731
>New games are not fun desu.
Agreed. Everything past gen 1 is shit.
>>
>>27055731
I think I vomited while reading this much shit.
Nice b8 5/10 for making me reply and wonder if you were stupid.
>>
>>27055757
And here comes the autisic man babies

dont you have a dungeon to go masturbait in or something
>>
>>27055757
Go back to /v/ you autistic man baby.
>>
>>27055776
>>27055782
>autistic baby man

1 minute apart from each other

stop fucking samefagging
>>
>>27055793
Heres your you

its not me
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>27055782
>>27055776

>he is sitting at his computer, pretending to be 2 different people, to win an argument
>>
>>27055793
(You)
>>
>>27055731
But i like GTC trading and WiFi stuff... Cant you just not use it?
>>
>>27055852
>GTC trading
>looking for Mewtwo in return I gib pidgey

>wifi battles consists of 10 year old shitter spamming the same four attacks from the same six legendary pokemons
>>
>>27055782
You want a Pokémon like that? Go play Showdown. Absolutely no story and you can play as an autistic faggot with only your fucking 151 pieces of shit. Have fun.
>>
>>27055731

Nice bait, OP. I still think you're a retard.
>>
>>27055731
>New games are not fun desu.
The answer is easy op: leave and don't come back.
>>
>>27055869
>no story
>no resetting for shit natures
>no autism simulator the bike game

sounds like a dream pokemon game
>>
>>27055864
Well sorry you want a Mewtwo without offering something worthwhile in return, but ive used it to trade plenty of average mons
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.