[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I'm coming up with stupid names to call other teams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 20160709_023205.png (176 KB, 1083x647) Image search: [Google]
20160709_023205.png
176 KB, 1083x647
Ok so I'm coming up with stupid names to call other teams just for the hell of it.

>Red
Red death
Period pansies

>Blue
Bluebonic plague

>Yellow
Daffodildos
Star soldiers

I couldn't think of a knick name for blue though
>>
ebin

/vp/ u r truly the OC producers of all the Chans.

Love, /sp/
>>
>>27052077

blue balls
>>
Va-losers

Bluetards

Stinkers
>>
>>27052077
Yellowfags/Zapdopes get really butthurt when you say it's the reddit team and try to deflect it on to anyone else to try to save face.

Redgy/Valorfags get upset at the normie association.

Bluefags get the psuedo-intellectual self-important label and the tumblr/SJW color association.
>>
File: flaming.gif (475 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
flaming.gif
475 KB, 500x375
>>27052077
>red
Better dead than red.
flaming moltres (see pic)
faggots
virgins
vaginas

>blue
blue balls >>27052098
testicles
cocks
manchildren
mangina

>yellow
yellow is the universal color of cowards
yellow is also the universal color of disease and death
cowards
pussies
losers
impotent
piss
urine
seriously fuck yellow
>>
>>27052077
All I have is Articucks

Sorry Mystics
>>
What the hell is this shit? Am I surrounded by middle-schoolers?
>>
>>27052077
>Bluebonic plague
>Period pansies
Jfc
Motherfucker are you 12?
>>
>>27052174
>Zapdopes
>Redgy

Fuck these are great. I can't believe I didn't think of these
>>
>>27052181
Welcome to post-GO /vp/.
>>
>>27052181
Yes, since Go released they have been all over here
>>
>>27052181
Nope, just graduated highschool. It's just fun to have stupid names to call each other. This is just to make the game come more alive
>>
>>27052208
>Post-Go /vp/

/vp/ has and will always be shit. It gets like this before a new game comes out. You'd know that if you've been here longer than a year
>>
File: 1466375419675.jpg (60 KB, 480x386) Image search: [Google]
1466375419675.jpg
60 KB, 480x386
>>27052232
You're either a kid or a manchild, but I don't see how that helps your case. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled from
>>
>>27052272
It's worse this time, admit it
>>
>>27052295
I turn 19 in two months and I've been browsing for 3 years. I didn't start posting until about a year ago. I know what a man child looks like based on posts and your comment reaks of it. How about you go be a nigger somewhere else rather than shit on threads on a board that's made for a children's video game.
>>
>>27052077
>team instinct
More like team Shit stink
>>
>>27052337
No don't get me wrong, it's shit, but this passes and complaining about it only makes it shittier. Let those threads die rather than bumping them to call the op a faggot.
>>
File: 1458268143581.gif (916 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1458268143581.gif
916 KB, 245x285
>>27052349
>I know what a manchild looks like based on posts and your comment reaks of it
Says the one who thought posting a thread about middle school-tier nicknaming to groups of people playing a kids' game was a good idea. Maybe you should look at yourself before you point your finger recklessly.
>>
>>27052077
I'm having a hard time finding gyms here. Would universities count as one? I live 10 minutes from Indiana University.
>>
>>27052416
>Maybe you should look at yourself before you point your finger recklessly.
Coming from the person who called me out first. And is man child not the most childish name you could call someone? Especially on this board, again, one dedicated to a children's game. On top of that, you post the cringiest pictures to emphasize your point which only emphasizes how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>27052077
Blue Republic here.

Valor is the Red Menace.

Yellow is too irrelevant to warrant a nickname.
>>
>>27052502
>Is manchild not the most childlish name you could call someone?
It's a buzzword, you'd know if you weren't so focused posting that garbage in the OP. Not to mention that I never called you a manchild, I downright called you a middle-schooler, because that's what I think when I read the OP.
Nice ad hominem though, maybe next time you'll use an actual argument instead of your hot buzzword assumptions.
>>
>>27052626
>>27052502
Both of you are cancerous and should stfu.
>>
>>27052677
>stfu
>Go posters
>>
This is on par with that mewtwo joke area 51 we got yesterday.

Keep sinking down, /vp/.
>>
>>27052349
All your posts are fucking cringe. 19 isnt old at all considering you were in high school a couple of months ago. Also lurk more so that you don't get triggered so easily
>>
>>27052626
>Never called you a manchild
Unless you're saying this isn't you >>27052295 then you're fucking dense.
>Nice ad hominem
The entire point of my last post was calling you out for calling someone a middle schooler on a board for a child's video game. I also called you cringy because the images you post are as cringy as it gets. I respect your arguments for what they are, but adding an image to them completely detracts from your post, especially when your post is about someone being childish.
>>
>>27052732
Joke is a strong word.

That came from here? It wasn't one of us. Probably just a tumblrweed from facebook that blew in from the GO release.
>>
>>27052739
I am young, and I am cringy. That's why I don't post very often. And I didn't get triggered, I just find someone calling someone else childish, on /vp/ of all places, hilarious.
>>
>>27052812
>The point of my last post was calling you out for calling someone a middle schooler on a board for a child's video game
So? This is an 18+ website. Child's game or not, doesn't make it ok to post that garbage.
>Cringy images
God forbid the use of images on an imageboard. You could always go to boards like /news/ where images are discouraged if it triggers you so much.
>>27052870
>I am cringy
I noticed already
>>
>>27052812
Not the guy you're arguing with, but are you saying that you're a middle schooler?
>>
>>27052919
And you're completely right. I didn't really notice how bad the board has gotten and it's all go related. So I do apologize for adding to it. I'm also fucking exhausted since it's 3:30 in the morning which probably added to my cringe to be honest. I'm usually not this bad.
>>
>>27052955
Read the thread
>>
Team Instinct
>Team extinct

Team Mystic
>Team Mistake

>Team Valor
Take A Shower

there now fuck off
>>
>>27052077
You pleb. Resistance bro here.
Blue will be Smurfs, just as they are in Ingress.
Yellow is Minions because they are all children.
Red is crabs.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.