[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yep.... aaannnyy day now pokemon Go will die down and lose attention.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 80618511.jpg (139 KB, 476x344) Image search: [Google]
80618511.jpg
139 KB, 476x344
Yep.... aaannnyy day now pokemon Go will die down and lose attention..... yep...aaannny dayyy.... day after day as the months pass were gunna see posts about Go eventually dying down... and it never will...
>>
>>27051918
Spinoff Pokken is nearly dead on this board
>>
>>27051918
Honestly, with Go being as barebones as it is, I imagine people will lose interest pretty quickly. Give it a few weeks and it'll die down, just like TPP.
>>
File: 1467757501438.png (29 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
1467757501438.png
29 KB, 600x330
>>27051918
My little sis that's addicted to her phone dropped that shit game in an hour and went back to playing Pokemon on her DS.

I'm starting to think that they only people enjoying this """""""game""""""" are casual pokemon fans that haven't touched a game since gen I, the same people that slap Zelda stickers onto their laptops and wear other nintenfag related shit in public.
>>
They are on to us!
Gofags, don't let them take the board back. We own it now.
Speak up.

>>>/qa/585201
>>
>>27052105
Your little sis sounds cool!
>>27052131
Oh snap its habbening!!! The death of /vp!!!!
>>
It'll die once people map where the mons are.
No one will care about rares anymore, and autists will have all 146 in days by just driving out to where they are.
>>
>>27052105
I like it, but that's because I like to hike. I downloaded it yesterday expecting me to hate it, but I got up and ran around my local park in search of Tauros and Venonat like a little kid.
>>
>>27052713
Why do you feel the need to post with a trip?
>>
>>27052105
My little sister has been trying to get in better shape for her wedding next month. She says Go has motivated her to go for 2 walks a day and she even met up with some old friends she didn't know were in town that will now be going to the wedding.

Even though the core of the game is really shitty, I hope it does well so they can justify dedicating more resources to improving it
>>
File: detective salem.gif (1007 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
detective salem.gif
1007 KB, 500x370
>>27051918
The popularity will die once they add more pokemon.

If there's anything gen 1 normies can't stand, it's pokemon with a national dex number exceeding 151
>>
File: 1384662325970.jpg (120 KB, 456x359) Image search: [Google]
1384662325970.jpg
120 KB, 456x359
>>27051918
>just went up worldwide a day or so ago
>worried about it lasting forever
You're retarded. If the board is the same in a month, then you can worry.
>>
File: Body Parts.jpg (508 KB, 994x644) Image search: [Google]
Body Parts.jpg
508 KB, 994x644
This game made even my sister of all people ask if I downloaded it yet, and she knows nothing about video games.

The only people I see commenting on facebook about this are people who have never played a game since gen 3 at max, so when they were in middle school. They are happy because it actually is only Gen 1. Doesn't matter if it will be more later, its Gen 1 only right now.

None of my virgin nerd/geek/dork friends (by friends I mean people my age who play video games as their main or only hobby) have it, with the main reason being "its for casuals and who the hell even plays mobile games? casual scum, thats who"

I bet they will stop playing once all Pokemon are put on the game, when that happens.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.