[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pokemon game has a story and cutscenes that take longer then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 766x460
>pokemon game has a story and cutscenes that take longer then 30 seconds to skip
>>
File: 1444378733980.jpg (8 KB, 209x233) Image search: [Google]
1444378733980.jpg
8 KB, 209x233
>>27051233
>pokemon game has a story
It's never good. I just end up mashing B til the stupid fucking NPCs walk away. When will this meme end and just let me play the game?
>>
File: 1464273701650.jpg (97 KB, 700x1082) Image search: [Google]
1464273701650.jpg
97 KB, 700x1082
>not reading the dialogue of pokegirls
>>
>>27051276
Dude, just inject a whole savefile with everything story related complete.

Some people can't be bothered to play the shitty ai and just want to play battle spot with the japs.
>>
>>27051301
>Hey! Did you know if you use a Potion™ on a Pokemon™ it regains health? I sure do love being friends with you! Next time we battle, I hope I lose! Seeya!
>received 10 rare candies!

>>27051333
I love playing the Pokemon in-game. Half the fun is raising up your guys and watching them grow. But the constant fucking interruptions are fucking unacceptable.

>XY
>HOLOCLIP RECIEVED!
>Serena: Hey. I'm by the Pokemon gym. Let's battle!
Dude I would have fucking visited the fucking gym and saw you out there, why did the fucking game have to stop me for 15 seconds to tell me that? Who fucking decides this dumb fucking shit, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: BF.png (29 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
BF.png
29 KB, 1000x668
>>27051233
>pokemon
<"story"
>>
>>27051301
>not just fucking the poke girls instead
>>
I really hated how often NPCs would interrupt you, talk your head off and drag you around in Black/White and X/Y. Specially since a large majority of what they are saying is completely uninteresting and inconsequential.
All those encounters explaining Plasma/Flare being petty criminals... fucking hell I get it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.