[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you get to feel this feel again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
TFW you get to feel this feel again
>>
>>27047750
WHO HERE HAS BEEN LOYAL TO THEIR FIRST CHOICE?

I ask because I don't have the opportunity. As a ruralfag I can't play this game.
>>
>Falseflagging Reddit invasion
>>
>>27047750
My decision will be based upon the final evolutions.
>>
>boring ass plant dinosaur
>turtle
>FIRE BREATHING LIZARD THAT TURNS INTO A DRAGON THAT CAN FLY

Such a hard decision omg
i actually picked squirtle back when i was a kid, cause it was pokemon blue and i thought that mattered somehow
>>
>>27047750
>that Red sprite

Even if this is bait I'm still mad.
>>
>>27047887
>Plant Dinosaur was the strongest and the Crit-King
>>
>>27047750
what is it with normies and their colorizing red to be ash, it's cringe
>>
File: Laughing fry cook.jpg (37 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
Laughing fry cook.jpg
37 KB, 251x251
>>27047887
>TURNS INTO A DRAGON
>mfw fire/FLYING
>>
>that terrible colorization

>giant distracting social media link water mark
>>
>>27047750
i really hope this is bait
>>
>>27047750
It's not hard. Which ever I choose will be boxed soon enough.
>>
>>27047750
>Gen 1 starter
>Hard decision

Charmander is the only right decision, because all the Gen 1 starters where shit, but since Charizard was such a popular Pokemon, it was easy to get some idiot to give you a bunch of good shit for it.

I got some idiot to give me a Chancey, Haunter, and Graveler for a Charizard because he wanted to have Ash's team (this was obviously before yellow)
>>
>choose whatever
>get real nice pokemon
>box them forever
What's so hard about choosing?
>>
>>27047750
Go back to the shithole you came from.
>>
>>27047887
Your young age is showing.
>>
>>27049031
>not just using the Mew Glitch to distribute starters between friends
I mean back then I didn't know what I'd get from the Mew Glitch but still I knew it had some rare pokemon.
>>
>>27047750
these meme is so wack

not even a hard decision like kinda had an inkling of who they were going to pick

stupid fucking normies
>>
>>27047750
>white impact font with black borders
>>
>>27047750
>hard desicion
>choosing charmander is a tough choice

its easy as fuck picking the superior pokemon, squirtle and balbasaur are fucking garbage.
>>
>>27053226
The real underage generation is 4 and above.
Genwunners are busy doing normalfag stuff, they don't have time to shitpost and play video games.
>>
>>27053967
LMAOBRUH XD
>>
>>27047750
>choose starter
>catch some shitmons
>wondertrade for the other starters
>use all starters at once

of course this only works after like a week or so after release
>>
>>27047750
Charmander is still one of my favorite pokemon.
>>
File: WHERE ARE THE POKEYMANZ.jpg (734 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
WHERE ARE THE POKEYMANZ.jpg
734 KB, 1080x1920
>>27047808
Ruralfags can get their starters. I stayed loyal to Charmander.

Source: me.
>>
>>27054572
Starter, bank, restart, you pleb.
>>
File: squirtle squad.png (151 KB, 471x204) Image search: [Google]
squirtle squad.png
151 KB, 471x204
Squirtle brah.

Even though I started with Pikachu, I'd pick squirtle in any other game.
>>
>>27047750
>Red is coloured like Ash
I really appreciate that. A for effort.
>>
File: drill.gif (985 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
drill.gif
985 KB, 499x281
I usually box starters most the time honestly. It's very rare that I don't find wild pokemon and their evolutions more interesting mid way into the game.

It doesn't help that most starters have such shit abilities until you can get their HA.
>>
>>27054625
I also started with Pikachu, and while I used to love squirtle, I've grown to love bulbasaur in my teens and now adulthood so I chose bulbasaur
>>
>>27054645
I tend to do this. Box the starters, breed a favorite and use that instead.
>>
>squirtle
>mudkip
>piplup

are right now the starters I would always choose. Popplio would become also one of these, but I donĀ“t like that mermaid.
>>
>>27054046
>Genwunners are busy doing normalfag stuff, they don't have time to shitpost and play video games.
Not the ones which have been on 4chan for over a decade and I'm sure there are many, many other failures like me here.
>>
>>27054046
>Genwunners are busy doing normalfag stuff, they don't have time to shitpost and play video games.
Y-yeah, I totally don't use all my freetime for shitposting on 4chan and playing video games
>>
I've always been sort of indifferent on the Gen 1 starters, even back when that's all there was. I like them all, but I don't love any of them. Fortunately Megas helped me favor Charizard, so the decision isn't as hard anymore.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.