[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After lounging in my house and taking an hour walk with my dog,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160708-211250.png (741 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-211250.png
741 KB, 1440x2560
After lounging in my house and taking an hour walk with my dog, this is my loot. Is this shit? Also, should I bother leveling up or wait until higher levels?
>>
>>27047601
Where do you live?
>>
am having really bad luck only catching trash mons and 0 starters so far
>>
>>27047651
In a medium sized city, but in the suburbs. Only one pokestop near my house
>>
Eh, the Ryhdon looks pretty rare so theres that...
>>
>>27047601
Bretty gud for what I assume to be a low rank, got some kind of rare shit

Keep on going and eventually you'll start pulling in stuff with way more base power, I recommend hoarding your candies until then as it's much easier and cost efficient to cap out stuff that's already strong
>>
>>27048493
As an example, trash almost all your super common shit until you get ones that are near max power to get a ton of candies, then when you get ones that are really strong you can just evolve every one you get to get a small army of shitmons to do your grunt work while spending very little to no dust.

Dust is kind of valuable so the more you can save the better
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.