[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i spent like 2 months of breeding to get a shiny gardevoir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: fba.png (1 MB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
fba.png
1 MB, 768x768
>mfw i spent like 2 months of breeding to get a shiny gardevoir and then they get handed out like tic tacs
>>
I got my first shiny, a Ralts, breeding thanks to this.
>>
>Breeding shit when you can just inject it without any fear of repercussion or getting found out
Cucks.
>>
I hatched a shiny Beldum 5 days before the event was announced. Was completely an accident, and happened on like the fourth egg. Pissed, but now I have two shiny Metagrosses.
>>
>>27046997
I used action reply to shiny my Ralts a month ago. but if they are handing out free shiny mons that's cool to.
>>
>>27047258
To be fair i was just getting back into pokemon and had no idea this and the shiny gengar event was even a thing.
>>
>>27046997
>they get handed out like tic tacs
Where?
>>
Same thing with me and Shiny Gengar.
493 gastly eggs
>>
>>27046997
Explain where they're being handed out . Google isn't pulling up shit.
>>
>>27047456
>>27047377
Here you newfags
Jfc stay in Go general
>>
>>27047478
Eat my ass
>>
>>27047456
>>27047377
Wow, I knew there were idiots in 4chan, but I never thought I was going to see this level of idiocy. You really are underage/summerfags/newfags/normies or whatever you want to call yourselves. You are idiots and really need to lurk more.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.