[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone on social media is pissed and upset that the servers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1467841057249.png (603 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1467841057249.png
603 KB, 637x480
>everyone on social media is pissed and upset that the servers aren't 100% stable

Last time I checked, MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of people are using the servers. Oh, and the game was completely free you don't have the right to complain.
>>
>>27046819
That's not how it works though. If it doesn't work the way it should people lose interest.
>>
>>27046819
Well, a lot of these people are people who have never been in a beta or joined an MMO right at the start or had any experience with this sort of thing. They're used to their games being 100% stable.
>>
>It's like they never played a game at launch befor-
Oh right, they're all normies and games that aren't this or farmville are for kids.

Does make me wonder why they didn't stresstest beforehand though, do a weekend like splatoon did so that it's at least playable on the Go.
>>
Normally people wouldn't complain about unstable servers in a recently launched game.
But you have to understand that people are going out to get pokes/stops/gyms and getting disconnected when they most need the server to work.
Imagine walking 5 blocks to take over a gym just for the server to fuck your battle and not come back at all. It's a waste of time and make people frustrated.
Frustrated people won't come back for the game and the game will suffer from that, as free games survive from an active userbase.
>>
File: for_you2.png (177 KB, 501x506) Image search: [Google]
for_you2.png
177 KB, 501x506
>>27046987
>5 blocks
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.