[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is terrible. When someone tries to be nice and caring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: abs disg empoleon.png (48 KB, 428x501) Image search: [Google]
abs disg empoleon.png
48 KB, 428x501
This board is terrible.

When someone tries to be nice and caring there's lot of people who act like dicks.

When someone says that Pokémon GO is a normie trap you're all like "stop being meanie and jealous >:(((((".

You're a bunch of violent hypocrites and you disgust me.
>>
>>27046681
hello, welcome to 4chan. you should lurk a bit more before posting.
>>
>>27046681
yes we know
wanna kiss?
>>
>>27046681
>>>/s4s/
this is the nice board u r looking 4 newfriend :)
>>
That's what you get for hopping on 4chan after looking at funny pictures on reddit.
You can stay there. Hugboxes are what you want.
>>
Pokemon is normie bait

Like really
>>
>>27046705
It's been four years since I first began browsing this place. There are places like /toy/ and /tg/ that are actually pretty nice.

I stopped coming here after XY, and what I find now is a place full of hatred not that different from /b/ and /pol/. And I'm astonished, since we're all talking about a childern game here.

There was this poor guy who opened a topic about "let's make Pokémon out of our pets" and all he received were just insults. My god, what has become of this place.
>>
>>27046746
Go cry on your blog, Tumblrite.
>>
>>27046681
>You're
There are two different kinds of people here.
The people that were here before GO, and the /b/ and /v/tards that came here for GO.
>>
>>27046746
Go back to your reddit hugbox fag. You were OP of that thread and is now butthurt.
kinda feel bad for that dude though
>>
>>27046803
I wish I was that guy, I seriously hope he was a troll otherwise I feel like shit for him. I have myself a Jack Russel so there was more empathy to the mix

>>27046771
So, are you telling me six months ago /vp/ was the usal place I knew until 2014? God, I hope this GO fad passes quickly away.
>>
>>27046681
GO needs to go.
>>
>>27046681
It's not 4chan, it's pokemon.
>>
>>27046886
Anon, there has been a serious influx of youtuber shits since XY came out. With them, has come an underage population that also has some serious crossboard action with /pol/.

It's the underage and the /pol/ crossposters that are making it shit.

The heart and soul of /tr/ is still here anon.
>>
>>27046681
Drink bleach
Tie the noose
Slit your wrists
Put a bullet in your brain
Take an entire bottle of meds
Use the toaster as a bath bomb
Go to a gay club in Orlando

Choose whatever method you want and kill yourself right away.
>>
>>27048499
Sounds like someone has experience. Tell me, are you a failure at everything or just at committing suicide?
>>
>>27048521
WOAH GOT 'EMMMM BOI LMAO
>>
>>27048635
Anon, I know being 12 is hard, but don't show it so much.
>>
>>27046681
This entire website is like that. It's trash.

Get used to it, and sulk silently, or leave.

Or shitpost again.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.