[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm The OP From The Other Day... Yes It Is Fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x270
>Why Did I Do This?
Because I thought it would be interesting to make something like this just like that one Coro Coro leak from a while back that was fairly realistic. I'm not one to lie so I didn't want to go about like many leakers and say "I work at GameFreak" or "I'm a Beta tester" or stuff like that. One option would be just posting a bunch of information without directly saying that "it's from sun and moon". Originally I was going to make a realistic Coro Coro leak and did a ton of research on past Coro Coro's and Japanese and came up with a bunch of ideas but it was a lot of work so I didn't end up going through with it. That I when I thought this up. Originally it was going to be a much bigger leak. I was going to make a video of me on my 3ds playing sun and moon and achieving Synchro with rowlets evolution (Which I was going to make look like the robin hood leak from a while back and was going to call it Scoundrowl). I decided not to go through with it though so I decided to make something quicker. And yes I was too lazy to put a 2 in so I literally flipped the 5.

>My Thoughts On Synchro
The GIF is an example of how I think Synchro will work and I believe it will happen. I think It'll be revealed August 1st if not a later date and basically this is how it'll work. You have 18 different "type gems"... All Pokemon can go through this process and when they do they get a 5th move and the type of said move changes based on the "active gem" you have.
>>
no one cares. we pokemon go now
>>
File: 1444594413805.jpg (52 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1444594413805.jpg
52 KB, 450x450
>>
>>27046346
Honestly I hope nobody believed this shit, I mean look at those "2"s, they're just upside-down 5's
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.