[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No new engine >Confirmed framerate drops >Battle Frontier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Cj82OSiXEAIkMYK.jpg (81 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Cj82OSiXEAIkMYK.jpg
81 KB, 1024x576
>No new engine
>Confirmed framerate drops
>Battle Frontier or equivalent not to be seen in the world map
>Smallest world map to date
>Models still look washed out and lifeless
>No change in animation for flying pokemon
>New pokemon are mediocre at best
>Nostalgia pandering
>Confirmed to have only 70 new pokemon
>Confirmed to have no post game
>Outdated graphics
>Terrible music

Now that it has been all but confirmed that Sun and Moon will be even worse than X and Y, will you be abandoning the series?
>>
>>27044581
>>New pokemon are mediocre at best
>>Nostalgia pandering
>>Confirmed to have only 70 new pokemon
stopped reading right there
>>
>>27044581
lmao great post
>>
>>27044581
one of the everything is bad guys..why havent you killed yourself yet if everything sucks?
>>
File: 1444704911858.jpg (14 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1444704911858.jpg
14 KB, 480x468
>>27044581
>not even pointing out the fucking awful squiggles behind the hp bars when it's right in the pic
>>
>>27044581
Where was postgame confirmed gone? That's my dealbreaker.
>>
>>27044886
The same place it was confirmed there were only 70 new Pokémon: OP's ass.
>>
>>27044929
Thanks for the info, Anonymous! Better leave the thread now before he has a chance to try and prove his point!
>>
>>27044581
Here's your (you)
>>
confirmed there were Just 70 New Pokémon ???????? WHATTTT REALLY? where you confirm that?
>>
>>27044972
Fuck off attention whore
>>
>>27044581
>Smallest world map to date
OP I want you to go look at the high quality map of Alola and compare the size of the protagonists to the entrance of the Pokemon Center, you will see right there that this region is huge in comparison to the people.

>Nostalgia pandering
Bitch it's the fucking 20th anniversary, what the fuck do you expect?

>Confirmed to have only 70 new pokemon
>Confirmed to have no post game
No confirmation to either of these claims.
>>
>>27044972
Topu Keko: the Tripfag
>>
Lunala it still being shit even with a Multiscale rip-off? No Problemo! Remember that the Weakness Policy it still being a thing! (Judging by the trailer it looks like she will be 110-120 Speed because of outspeeding a Gengar)
>>
>>27045210
Thanks for the info Anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.