[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We did it, GO bros. http://www.vgchartz.com/article/264 970
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: GO.png (519 KB, 650x575) Image search: [Google]
GO.png
519 KB, 650x575
We did it, GO bros.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/264970/pokemon-go-tops-the-app-store-charts/
>>
YEEEES
WOOOOOOOOOO
WE FUCKING DID IT
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW
THIS IS SO EXCITING
FUCK YEAH
>>
File: tsm.jpg (19 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
tsm.jpg
19 KB, 393x325
Guys.. I'm fucking scared.

I'm fucking nauseous. I stayed up all night because how worried I was. Pokemon: Go was our last shot to prove freemium mobile games aren't just for normies. If this game flops.. then it's fucking over, my fellow PokeGobros..

I wanted this game to get multiple game of the year awards. I wanted this to FORCE those puritan 3DSfags to download this game. I wanted them to cry as they're forced to withdraw money and use it on microtransactions.

But the game wasn't designed well. It only has the first generation implemented, and the servers keep crashing. Even worse, the game has no PvP interaction the battling system is a mockery. Its over, PokeGobros...

How do I calm down? How do I ease myself and face the inevitable fact that Pokemon: Go is a blunder?
>>
File: 1463209401473.gif (2 MB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
1463209401473.gif
2 MB, 1920x1076
>top grossing game

What happens now?
A. Pokemon is kill and all games become mobileshits.

B. Pokemon is saved and all that money goes to making future games GOAT.
>>
>>27043508
>It only has the first generation implemented
That's the best part.
>>
>>27043540
>and all games become mobileshits.
Well it's never coming to consoles despite all those clinging to the idea. So yea mobile is a safe bet.
>>
>>27043508
>Pokemon: Go was our last shot to prove freemium mobile games aren't just for normies. If this game flops.. then it's fucking over,
Thats sounds pretty normie man. I don't want Pokémon games to become a smartphone game saga.

>I wanted this to FORCE those puritan 3DSfags to download this game. I wanted them to cry as they're forced to withdraw money and use it on microtransactions.
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>27043540
Masuda realizes that he can get away with a bare-bones game and pokemon becomes a bi-annual franchise
>>
>>27043428
too bad its been 2 days since I downloaded it and still cant play
>>
>>27043619
it's a copypasta
>>
>>27043942
>not recognizing the famous copypasta-reply to that copypasta
>>
>>27044112
>not recognizing the famous "it's a copypasta" reply to the famous copypasta-reply to that copypasta
>>
>>27043508
>0.24.0
wew
>>
>>27043508
The only solution is to kill yourself in front of an opponent's gym.
>>
>>27043540
Windows Phone version, hopefully.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.