[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shiny Growlithe in GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Shiny Growlithe.jpg (409 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
Shiny Growlithe.jpg
409 KB, 675x1200
So I was playing Pokemon Go and I saw some golden leaves rustling. I walked up to them and there was a Shiny Growlithe
>>
and then what happened anon
>>
>>27042919
Post more pics as proof
>>
>>27042931
The car backed up.
>>
>>27042963
i just wanna know if he caught it
i caught a pidgey that got hit by two cars on the freeway before i got it
>>
There is a general, use it. >>27041523
>>
>>27042919
My dad works for Niantic. Can confirm that shinies are in.
>>
>>27043230
Nigger fuck you
>>
>t-mobile
This guy.
>>
>>27043230
Fuck off.
>>
>>27043230
fuck off
>>
Friendly reminder to contain everything in the general.
>>
>>27043387
>>27043628
>>27043636
Sooner of later the boards gonna get tired of you go shitters spamming 40 threads and you're all gonna cry about how unreasonable everyone is and the go fags are being persecuted.

Animefags stcik to the anime thread
Gardevvoirfags stick to the gardevoir threads
All trading and batling goes to wifi general
Begging requests and giveaways go to injecton general

Tell me why the gofags are special snowflakes?

Also theres a few people saying the same thing (notice the unique poster #, 11 now) so there goes your le samefag excuse
>>
>>27043701
Fuck off
>>
>>27043711
Fuck off
>>
>>27043701
>a whole board for one franchise
>WHY DON'T YOU CONTAIN EVERYTHING IN GENERALS? WAAAAH
>>
I don't believe this for a second, but bumping the thread just to irritate the backseat admin above is worth my time typing.
>>
>>27043731
>im a special snowflake so i dont have to follow everyone else
stop shitting up the board with your posts
>>
>>27043731
Yes go ahead and 404 other threads off the catalog.
Its not like people want to discuss all the new main game line news.
>>
>>27043807
>>27043829
Apply to be a janitor and maybe someone will take you seriously, meanwhile fuck off lmao
>>
>>27042919
Shinies are a thing in GO or they don't exist? Can't tell if that is fake or not.
>>
How long until this shit game dies?
>>
>>27043701
Nigger fuck you
>>
>>27043701
>Animefags stcik to the anime thread
>Gardevvoirfags stick to the gardevoir threads
>All trading and batling goes to wifi general
>Begging requests and giveaways go to injecton general
>but anything related to the main series games that doesn't involve battling or trading gets its own thread because only the main games are "real" Pokémon and everything else is cancer that needs to be contained
>accuses other people of being special snowflakes
>>
>>27043842
nobodys even replying to your thread congratulating you. everyone in here is telling you to fuck off and post in the general which means you are clearly in the wrong. here's your (You), faggot.
>>
>>27043106
Thats... one way to weaken a wild pokemon...
>>
File: fuck you.gif (520 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
520 KB, 500x288
>>27043891
Usually there's an odd thread or two that doesn't go into its general and most people don't seem to mind.
Hell, most people kept quiet the for the past couple of days while you spammed the board. We get it there was alot of hype.

But now the catalog is over saturated with a shit ton of go threads.
Doesn't help that a good majority of the go fags clearly haven't been here for more than a week.

Just TRY to stick to a general instead of making 50 seperate threads.
Even /vg/ has a general to discuss everything about your new game >>>/vg/147835137
>>
>>27043230
>>27043701
Cancer. Kill yourself you nigger.
>>
>>27044063
so lets sum up the typical go fag

>will attack anyone who dislikes the game

>calls others new despite the fact they are only here due to the hype of some spin off

>spams the catalog with every insignificant event in their game

>responds to valid arguments with "fuck off" and "cancer"

Did i miss anything?
>>
File: 1445451207053.jpg (268 KB, 632x483) Image search: [Google]
1445451207053.jpg
268 KB, 632x483
This is some classic /vp/ internet fight
>>
>>27044054
>while you spammed the board
>you

Actually I'm one of the people who doesn't care about anything but the main games, same as you. I just also don't care that other people are excited about the newest fuckng non-main game to come out and are flooding the board just like you faggots will when SM come out. But of course the GO players won't get to tell you to make an SM general because the rules don't apply to you, right?
>>
>>27044434
Yes, YOU personally made all 50 go threads up right now even though theres a max amount of threads one IP can make.

And have you been on this board, no, this site very long?
When something as big as SM has news the mods force a general onto the board as a sticky.
Obviously there will be a shit ton of threads having to do with the same news due to the hype (like go has had for the past couple of days) but eventually people stop spamming them and stick to a couple of threads. Its time for the Go users to do that last part.
>>
>>27043731
You're a raging shitbag.
>>
>>27044063
You are human garbage
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.