[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milotic thread! What would it's eventual Mega need to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 600x927
Milotic thread!

What would it's eventual Mega need to be super great?
>>
File: serperior milotic.png (517 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
serperior milotic.png
517 KB, 800x640
Why do pixiv users ship it with Serperior?
>>
I want a super tanky mega with Milotic, I love it alread regardless. It was kinda tough having to put Starmie in place of it.
>>
>>27042309
>both sneks with a graceful appearence
I wonder
>>
File: milotic variants.jpg (73 KB, 960x863) Image search: [Google]
milotic variants.jpg
73 KB, 960x863
When I first played Emerald, I didn't know about Milotic until Wallace pulled one on me. It's been my favorite ever since though.
>>
Water/Fairy, water/ice or water/dragon
all 3 are very strong combos, but water/dragon would work best imho.

pair any of those with serene grace
>60% paralysis on dragon breath
>60% burn with scald
>STAB on both if water/dragon
>>
>>27044067
Also resist one of it's major weaknesses.

If you can dodge the fuck out of the fairymons of the opponent it should be clear.
>>
>>27044067
>Serene Grace Scald
Horrifying
>>
I see it gaining a part fairy type. With resistances like Azumarill, it should tank most hits. Maybe raise the defense and sp.att stat and slightly bump the sp.def.
>>
File: 1409017777634.png (125 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1409017777634.png
125 KB, 600x550
>>27042261
After working so hard to get that FUCKING Feebas in Sapphire I was quite pleased to use Milotic. I I named mine Laquatus, and it's one of the few Water types I like enough to use.

I've been thinking about training a new one but I don't know what the modern Milotic builds or if it's even worth doing. Any tips?
>>
>>27044067
>>27042261
Natural Cure or Shed Skin
>>
>>27045041
In doubles, Competitive is a really good ability. Proc it and you suddenly gain a high offensive presence in addition to your bulk. That being said, it can be kind of dependent on your opponent there, and of course bulkymons don't tank quite well in doubles to begin with.

In singles you can try a Dragon Tail set, I like it but it has too much competition among bulky waters and a VERY shallow movepool.

Also is it just me or is this thread autosaging?
>>
>>27042261
Ocean attack thats super effective vs water or some other SE vs other water types.

Maybe marvel scale or hydration. Also fairy typing would be great.

Are there any water fairy types with decent stats? With Milotic move pool and stats it would be pretty hard to take down and could wall just about any threat except gengar.
>>
>>27046971
I think Azumarill is the only water fairy, and that's considerably bulky.
>>
>>27047037
I feel that Maril is more of a powerhouse though. So it's hard to switch in checks against him as he can just beat up the fuck out of something and then aqua jet to finish other off.

I think a mega Milotic with marvel scale would need a hefty special attacks boost and a bit more bulk.

And a very strong stab fairy attack. Possibly a psychic attack to deal with poison types
>>
Honestly, I think Milotic needs a drastic change to it's movepool over a Mega, though that'd be nice too. The only real attacks it can do is Surf/Scald/Ice Beam.
>>
>>27047217
It's a bulky water type with ice beam, Scald, and recover and haze.
>>
>>27046811
I think it's just a case

It's a shame the old RestTalk set fell off but it's a tough meta for non-stall walls to survive in.
>>
>>27048405
Marvel scale
>>
File: 1461640186633.png (823 KB, 842x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461640186633.png
823 KB, 842x1000
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.