[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Officer Jennys ever get killed in the line of duty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 896.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
896.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
Do Officer Jennys ever get killed in the line of duty?
>>
This isn't Spec Ops The Line.
>>
>>27039179
No, they save all the dangerous work for their growlithes to run in and get gunned down.
>>
File: LickyLicky used Sword Dance.gif (992 KB, 245x229) Image search: [Google]
LickyLicky used Sword Dance.gif
992 KB, 245x229
>>27039268
>>
>>27039179
With that kind of trigger discipline, probably
>>
File: Shiny.jpg (54 KB, 397x355) Image search: [Google]
Shiny.jpg
54 KB, 397x355
I like to think they just go missing.

I bet they would make great breeding machines.
>>
>>27039179

No.
>>
File: 1252788525558.jpg (25 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
1252788525558.jpg
25 KB, 624x468
>the detail on that M1 Carbine
This pleases me in ways I'm not proud of.
>>
Yes, but two new Officer Jennys arise from the corpse.
>>
>>27039179
Nah, just raped.
>>
>>27041228
sauce
>>
>>27039179

No, because in the Pokemon world black people don't act like niggers.
>>
>>27039179
if they get killed, would they be missed?
>>
File: pg13.jpg (69 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pg13.jpg
69 KB, 1024x768
Doubtful, its a giant hug box world with more dog fighting clinics than people ones.
>>
>>27041228
Jenny is for marriage and CONSENSUAL breeding, only!
>>
>>27039179
Probably not. People only die in pokemon in extremely dramatic circumstances, the likes of which have already driven the police off.

Further, "Jenny" is a genetically engineered super-soldier, and the result of the Mewtwo experiment. Mewtwo was just the proof of concept, Jenny was the actual goal. With a BST of 1160, there is hardly a person or pokemon alive that can take on an Officer Jenny and come out on top, let alone actually kill one. They are immune to pokeballs to boot, meaning even a Master Ball won't save you. They dreamed of creating the ultimate life-form, and they succeeded. Fortunatey, Jenny are sterile and unable to procreate.
An altered Jenny genome was used to create the "Joy" series, though they substitute out an entirely organic physiology for some cybernetic implants allowing them to more directly interface with the machinery they operate. Unfortunately, the implants cause the Joys to become more unstable, and thus they have to be more regularly replaced in comparison to the nigh-immortal Jenny.
>>
>>27039179
They do in Pokedallas
>>
>>27039179
Do you ever see them around when a dangerous team is in an operation? No, Officer Jenny is too concerned with giving people fines for poaching.
>>
>>27042308
This.
>>
>>27039179
No, but they rather kill innocent kids instead of dealing with the true criminals.
>>
Let's not lose sight of the fact that near enough every single Officer Jenny is complete crap at her job. Most are lazy, a few are corrupt, some are indifferent to actually doing their job. So, no, the odds of them ever being in a dangerous situation are slim and even then it's usually Team Rocket who are beaten by literal children on a daily basis so, like, whatever.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.