[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GEN 5 MONS CONFIRMED UNOVABROS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (274 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274 KB, 640x1136
GEN 5 MONS CONFIRMED UNOVABROS
>>
Low quality bait
Now use the fucking catalog and go to your containment thread
>>27038721
>>
Would be kind of neat if the U.S. Only got Unova mons.

Lame that we wouldn't have a bigger selection, but I could respect the canon.
>>
File: 1466903786545.png (58 KB, 231x236) Image search: [Google]
1466903786545.png
58 KB, 231x236
>>27039117
I would die of happiness.
>>
Would have laughed so hard if they had released different gens in different regions of the world, and then over time had the other mon slowly release into other areas. That said, I can respect how much of a pain in the ass that would be.
>>
>>27039094
Stop spamming this.
>>
>>27039117
>region with by far the most casual playerbase receives the mons that even some diehard fans dislike
>>
File: 1466327884608.jpg (20 KB, 372x248) Image search: [Google]
1466327884608.jpg
20 KB, 372x248
>>27039555
(You)
>>
>>27039117
>US gets Unovabortions
>Japan gets every region except gen 5-6
>>
>>27039117
>>27039148
Typical Unovabortion mindset. At least if they do that, they should introduce more Unova megas in S/M to boost their popularity.
>>
>>27038889
They've already comfirmed that the other Gens will be added later, it makes sense that the data would at least be there for when they're added.
>>
>>27040539
I wouldn't mind that. A Hydreigon mega is pretty well needed imo, not as good as it could be. also we need it for gen 8 when bw3 come out and we get an older Iris as champion
>>
>>27040539
I really doubt they'll do mega evolution for PoGo. There's not even really a point.
>>
>>27040496
Would be a way to increase Japanese tourism. Or identity theft when people send their Gmail accounts to Japs online.
>>
>>27039555
>Unova
>The most casual playerbase
Where you talking about the US?
>>
>>27040633
It could be cool for gyms, but it also might just be worth including for collection purposes. They'd probably be super hard to find.
>>
>>27040606
I would love a B3W3 with new Reshiram/Zekrom formes (and a third Kyurem forme), Unova Megas, a final chapter to the Team Plasma plot, and a B2W2-like regional dex combined with an ORAS-like variety of postgame starters/legendaries.
>>
>>27040692
I'm hoping they introduce some obscure "mythical" Dragon-type and it turns out it's the original dragon. Plus, if they make it bw3, they'll have the chance to make the dex have all the new Pokémon in it. There's just so much they can do with it, and I'm so hype for it.
>>
>>27040760
I'd be more for the Original Dragon being a Mega Fug-like ultimate Kyurem form. I actually thought of it before, maybe it could Mega Evolve from Black Kyurem holding Reshiramite, or White Kyurem holding Zekromite.

What do you mean by new Pokémon? I can see B3W3 having an expanded B2W2 dex with things like Aegislash and Noivern, but not sure if that's what you meant.
>>
>>27039148
>>27039617
fuck off gyro
>>
>>27040820
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant, with regards to the new Pokémon. Maybe not a lot, but our new friend Salandit, for example, would definitely see some use by team Plasma.

I'm not sure how I feel about the og dragon being a Kyurem form, because I've heard it said that Kyurem is just a husk left over, but it seems good enough. I don't like the idea of it requiring a mega stone, though, but otherwise, sounds good imo. They'd probably make the Dark Stone and Light Stone their mega stones anyway.
>>
>buy 14500 pokecoins
>get a refund on googleplay
>keep the coins

who /mischief/ here
>>
>>27041839
Just have all three of them fuse together with the DNA splicer or some mystical item.

The type should probably be Dragon mono, the idea being that Ice, Fire and Electric cancel each other out, leaving a purified being. Give it Kyurem-B/W BST +100 like a mega and voila!

Original Dragon
Ability: ? (maybe a better Mold Breaker that nullifies the opponents ability all the time)
BST 800
HP 125
Atk 170
Def 105
SpA 170
SpD 105
Spe 125

Nice and symmetrical spread, combines the stats of both Black and White Kyurem.
>>
>>27042028
I actually agree with all of that, I just didn't like it being a mega or a fusion again. But either way, I'd be exceedingly happy with it.

I'm also glad someone else wants it to be pure Dragon! It's the only way it makes sense, imo.
>>
>>27041839
See, the problem with the Mega Stones being the Light/Dark Stones is that those stones ARE Reshiram and Zekrom, so you can't equip Reshiram to Reshiram or Zekrom to Zekrom.

Unless their Mega Evolutions (or Primal Reversions or whatever) are fusions, and Reshiram uses the Dark Stone, while Zekrom uses the Light Stone.
>>
>>27042084
Yeah, I was thinking something like that would be what gf would do. But I don't think they're planning on introducing any more "almost" megas like the primals were, so I'd just that idea entirely, in retrospect.
>>
>>27042111
I half-expect that someday, maybe gen 7 or maybe gen 10, they'll just make the Primal Pokemon count as normal Mega evolution.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.