[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth a purchase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 10
Is this worth a purchase?
>>
>>27037401
Not worth the price. Only get it if you can get it really cheap on ebay or something.
>>
As someone who didn't really like Ruby/Sapphire the first time round I did like this better. Just way too easy.
>>
>purchasing 3DS games

Literally why
>>
>>27037401
1.) How did you feel about X and Y? 2.) Did you like the original RSE games?

If you enjoyed them both, then go ahead. They're not absolutely terrible remakes despite what /vp/ says, but they don't add much.
>>
>>27037401
>2016
>Paying for 3DS games
>>
>>27037432
How else would you play them
>>
>>27037401
At 3DS game prices? No fucking way.
>>
RS in 3D with physical/special split and streamlined nearly everything. Team Magma and Aqua were also given more personality. Battle themes are top notch, overworld themes outside of Verdanturf and Sootopolis are meh.
Plus a shitty post-game story, but no one cares about that.

But yeah, RS in 3D. If you like the sound of that, go for it.
>>
>>27037513
shut up retard
>>
>>27037528
What about my post upsets you?
>>
>>27037513
This may be the dumbest post on /vp/ I have ever read.
>>
>>27037401
I'd say so.

They aren't good remakes, (in relation to FRLG and HGSS,) but they're still decent games. Especially if you've played Gen 3 before, the graphics and music will astound you. The difficulty is dumbed down to a mundane level, but turning off the exp. share and avoiding grinding can help remedy this.

But yeah, they're decent games, just not when compared to the other remakes. Most hate for them on this board/this thread stems from he fact that they didn't do much to improve the originals other than graphics and music. I'd recommend you get them.
>>
They are good, but it's so fucking easy. If you want to enjoy it, play it atleast in Nuzlocke.
>>
>>27037401
Yes, they're the definitive gen 6 games.
>>
>>27037621
Only a Hoennbaby or Sinnohfetus would think this.
>>
>>27037707
The only good thing XY has that ORAS doesn't have is trainer customisation.
You can throw your buzzwords around all you like, but XY is basically a non-entity.
>>
>>27037707
Dude, stop being retarded.
The only thing X and Y has over ORAS is the region and that was utter shit.
Not only goes ORAS have 20 more megas over X and Y but it also has the shit like contests and secret bases.

It's like how Crystal is the definitive gen 2 game, Emerald for 3, HGSS for 4 and so on.
>>
>>27037813
> It's like how {insert irrelevant opinion} is the definitive gen 2 game, {insert irrelevant opinion} for 3, {insert irrelevant opinion} for 4 and so on.
>>
>>27037963
>opinion
How exactly is that an opinion by any stretch of the imagination?
>>
>>27037513
Pretty much this, I don't see the other people's problem with it.

It's a remake of RS, it should have been Emerald, but it's an average remake of a meh game
>>
>>27037401
It depends. Would you rather spend you cash in December for Sun/Moon or play something now? If you also haven't played X/Y, that's an option too. I got OR/AS for free from a friend so I can't really say if it was worth it or not but it was nice to play pokemans for a couple of months.
>>
>>27037401
Absofuckinglutely
>>
>>27037707
Says the 14-year-old Unovabortion.
>>
It is, but I suggest not asking /vp/ this stuff. They love to bandwagon hate things for few or no reasons.
There's tons better than the originals, and the originals were fairly decent
>>
>>27038198
>but I suggest not asking /vp/
Then why should he listen to you?
>>
>>27038215
This

It's a simple Pokemon game, I think with SM on its way it it's safer just to wait+emulate older games
>>
No.
>>
>>27037401
If you can pirate them, go ahead and do that. If not, don't bother, Emerald is markedly better.
>>
>>27038264
>Emerald is markedly better.
>he thinks emerald is better
>>
>>27038287
Yes, that's literally what I just said.
>>
>>27037735
And the Friend Safari.
>>
>>27038302
>FS mattering when the Dex nav exists
>>
>>27038215
Tell me where I told him to get it.
Tell me where I told him to listen to me.
>>
>>27038287
>he doesn't know Emerald is better
>>
>>27038313
>Tell me where I told him to get it.

>There's tons better than the originals, and the originals were fairly decent

You didn't directly tell them, but praising the game is indirectly influencing him toward getting the game, just like if someone started listing off all the flaws with ORAS without directly responding to OP is would influence him away from the game.
>>
>>27038198
Agreed on this. My friend even said outright that ORAS are fantastic games UNLESS you ask /v/, in which case they're the spawn of Satan.
>>
>>27038591
>/v/
>ever being good
>>
>>27038516
>thinking a game old mechanics and less content it better than ORAS
>>
>>27038645
>less content
(You)
>>
>>27038658
>BF
>nothing else
>content
>>
>>27038645
According to /vp/, it is. Losing tons of legendaries, graphical upgrades, new areas and character/plot development is worth having a Battle Factory to lose repeatedly in.
>>
>>27038702
>magma base
>Mirage Tower
>Desert Underpass
>Battle Tents
>Final Steven Battle
>8 unique never seen before battle facilities

I'd say so
>>
>>27038706
>tons of legendaries
Every game that ends a gen since Emerald
>tons of characters
Zinnia and who?
>plot devolpement
There's a good chunk in Emerald actually
>being the first gen to have only the battle tower in all games

>>27038746
Also first gym leader rematches all in doubles
>>
>>27038746
>>magma base
>poorly made and short cave base
>>Mirage Tower
>fucking nothing but stretching out the fossil
>>Desert Underpass
>just ditto

Yeah "content"

>Battle Tents
>literally just shit versions of the BF contests
>Final Steven Battle
>as opposed to a the ORAS rematch
>8 unique never seen before battle facilities

The only worthwhile content is the BF and even then there's only 5 or so facilities that are actually good.
>>
>>27038746
>8

?

Are you counting Battle Tents or something, or am I forgetting certain facilities?
>>
>>27038806
>There's a good chunk in Emerald actually
Not him but what?
The only thing that changed between RS and E was the fact that Juan was Wallace's mentor and they barely go into that.
>>
>>27038866
It is 7 my bad
>>
>>27038905
Magma and Aqua going at it

also the leaders can be seen returning their orbs in the games
>>
>>27038864
From my point of view: Look, I know the Battle Frontier is great and all, but not having it doesn't invalidate all the other good stuff that ORAS brought. It's like Smash fans complaining that Smash 4 is a terrible game mainly because it doesn't have Snake in it.
>>
>>27038864
More shit than ORAS at the end of the day anon
>>
>>27038967
>Magma and Aqua going at it
That's literally a thing in every Hoenn game anon.

>also the leaders can be seen returning their orbs in the games
You mean the part where they reform and change their ways?
Like in every game?
Except you know ORAS where they take it a step further.
>>
>>27038988
Or the Subspace Emissary, forgot to add.
>>
>>27038988
What did it bring besides Dex nav+soaring?

>inb4 legendaries
>>
>>27039011
>Subspace Emissary
It's funny, everyone thought it was shit until they heard it wasn't going to be in.
>>
Apart from the shit post game and some truly backwards aesthetics (fucking corners, those appalling cave walls), I enjoyed it well enough. Liked the character redesigns (especially the Teams, holy shit), thought the main game was fun to explore and play through, anything that happened in the Delta episode I can forgive thanks to that amazing Deoxys reveal.

It's nowhere near as bad a game as it's made out to be, or even bad at all, really.
>>
>>27039016
>BW1 tier character and plot development, including old characters like Wally, Archie and Maxie
>Delta Episode
>Sea Mauville
>Battle Resort (it's no Frontier but at least you aren't just getting the Battle Tower)
>And, yes, starters and legendaries

>>27039072
I'd advise people in general: if you want to know whether to get ORAS, don't consult /vp/. They'd happily tell you to buy B2W2 for quadruple price over a discounted used copy of ORAS.
>>
>>27039001
>Reforming
That stuff is not in the originals anon

Also Cyrus+Team Rocket+Ghetsis+Flare never reform, only a sect of Plasma does with N
>>
>>27039001
>Reforming
That stuff is not in the originals anon

Also Cyrus+Team Rocket+Ghetsis+Flare never reform, only a sect of Plasma does with N
>>
>>27039112
No, Magma and Aqua are better developed in Emerald because my nostalgia says so!
>>
>>27039095
>Bw1 teir devolpement
No. Not at all comparable to N, but they do grow (which started in Emerald)
>delta episode
How is this a pro? You fight like 8 trainers for a Mega Fug
>Sea Mauvile
Ok, but it's still the abdonded ship
>Battle Resort
It's a nice feature but ultimately it's just a bike simulator. Doesn't excuse gen 6 for being the only gen with 1 battle facility
>literally every game
>>
>>27039112
>Also Cyrus+Team Rocket+Ghetsis+Flare never reform, only a sect of Plasma does with N
I hope you're not intentionally being retarded.
>>
>>27039126
Only in Emerald is Maxie seen returning

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Maxie
>>
>>27039218
Which one of those reform?
>>
File: tumblr_m3moat735h1rok3zro1_500.jpg (129 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3moat735h1rok3zro1_500.jpg
129 KB, 500x595
>>27037432
>>27037481
>not supporting developers
fuck off

ORAS is pretty good. Megas and a revamped EXP share and BEING AN ADULT make the game a lot easier than RS were, but two of those are optional. There is a pretty substantial amount of extra stuff to do despite what everyone says, like a short extra post-game story about alternate dimensions, catching Legendaries (there are a lot post-game), and participating in Pokemon-GL theme tournaments (Sinnoh Classic is coming up). Plus, if you haven't caught them all, this game has a LOT for you to catch with DexNav, which can take some time. There are some things missing that were in RS, like the Game Corner and Safari Zone, but those were bad features anyway and I am fine with them being gone (though having something good to replace them would be nice). People say "theres no post-game" but I have managed to spend like 400 hours with it so lol?

But if you aren't a die-hard Pokemon fan, and if you are strapped for cash, you might be better off just waiting for Sun/Moon to come out. They'll have new Pokemon and you can ride the hype wave.
>>
>>27038988
People complain about Smash 4 because Smash 4 has slow, trashy gameplay.
>>
>>27039272
I'm not talking about them, this is about you not following the conversation.
They don't have anything to do with the Hoenn games.
>>
>>27039285
Honestly I think one of the things that made it easier is that every single Pokemon has infintely better movesets too. Also Tm's
>>
>>27039306
>You mean the part where they reform and change their ways?
>Like in every game?

I think I read it as every Pokemon game. Sorry about that
>>
>>27039291
But the people who complain about that are Meleefags, who are more like the genwunners of the Smash fandom. The people complaining here are newgenners.

Unless you count Project M. PMfags might be the newgenners of the Smash fandom.
>>
>>27039248
Nah, they both go but the only line of speech is from Maxie and it's "<player>..."
And that's it.
>>
>>27039095
>>Sea Mauville

That was in RSE, you know, they just refluffed it because of a recent (at the time) shipwreck in Japan.

>Delta Episode
SHIIIIIIIIT

And the Battle Resort IS just the Tower, the only "addition" is the Day-Care, which isn't so much an addition as much as replacing the breeding route from RSE that they destroyed by putting Mallville in the middle of it, it only breaks even.
>>
>>27039285
But anon you named 4 things. One of which is wifi dependent, one of which is in every end of gen game and has never been a positive of HGSS or BW2, completing the dex is a gen again is nice though. Delta episode is ok? But poorly written just for a mega Fug. Especially with only 8 trainers
>>
>>27037401
just wait for SM
>>
>>27039372
You see them have an action of returning what they stole. It's something
>>
File: 1456267546520.jpg (19 KB, 273x153) Image search: [Google]
1456267546520.jpg
19 KB, 273x153
>>27039401
>it's another "IT'S SHIT BECAUSE I SAID SO WAAAH" post
Get some new material.
>>
>>27039285
People say that there's no postgame because the people who grew up with ORAS aren't old enough to post on /vp/ yet. The people who grew up with Emerald are, however, even though they're aging out and being replaced with Unovabortions.
>>
>>27039452
What about the delta episode was good?

>>27039285
Seriously like 250+ hours must be from breeding for those wifi tournaments
>>
>>27039446
Not really development though.
>>
>>27038905
Magma and Aqua are both prominent villains in Emerald, rather than one side being good guys. You even fight both Maxie and Archie.

ORAS does a better job with May and Wally, I will admit. It always sat wrong with me how May completely disappears after Lilycove without even fully evolving her starter, and I never understood why Emerald didn't fix that.

>>27039452
Are you implying the Delta Episode isn't complete shit? I mean the Rayquaza-in-space scene is pretty great but it doesn't make up for all the retreading old ground, the worse version of Emerald's Mossdeep takeover, or having to endure Zinnia for more than an hour.
>>
>>27039494
They are clearly ashamed of what they did and tried undoing what they did
>>
>>27039285
I don't agree with you about ORAS, but I think you should always support devolpers
>>
>>27039504
>They are clearly ashamed of what they did
That's true in every game.

>and tried undoing what they did
This is only true in ORAS.
>>
>>27039480
It was fairly mediocre even compared to the Looker subplot due to all the backtracking and the short length, but it was something. You had:
>Zinnia and her music themes
>decent character/plot/lore development
>Mega Fug
>non-event Deoxys
>a heartwarming "where are they now?" ending that serves as one for the main story too
>>
>>27039530
>literally returning what they stole
>clearly they only do this in ORAS
>>
>>27039547
I don't like X and Y but I think Looker+Emma are the best parts

Also I agree with your points there, but the actually writing is cringey. Also they do the epilogue stuff in Gen 5
>>
>>27039596
Kinda, but it isn't an entire episode. It's just bits of dialogue and rematches scattered all over the place, which ORAS has too.
>>
>>27039285
>>not supporting developers

You only support developers when they make good games, anon. Pokémon doesn't really need the support anyway, it's a fucking cash cow, it sells millions with every game.

I mean if you think ORAS is good you can support it, but anyone who doesn't is perfectly in the right to not support GF for making it.
>>
>>27039612
Oh I mean the writing and the characters are much better there. It fails to be as heart warming
>>
>>27039623
Right, instead we'll support /vp/'s temporary hivemind by paying a premium for a non-online-accessible used copy of B2W2.

>>27039641
I can agree on that, mostly because ORAS had to build on the flatter characters from RSE, rather than creating new characters with development and a new plot around them like BW did.
>>
>>27039553
>>literally returning what they stole
There's nothing to say they actually reformed or changed their goal just that Groudon and Kyogre was a mistake.

>>clearly they only do this in ORAS
Where Maxie/Archie clearly changes his tune and becomes more friendly towards the player
Also this
>"You see, Courtney, I would like to start on a new path. There are truths that I have learned because of the mistakes I have made."

>"I'm planning to start everything over from scratch, Matt. What happened back then with Kyogre… And what happened this time… Look, you can't do anything if you're all wrapped up in what you believe. Team Aqua or Team Magma… Pokémon or people… There's no reason why we've gotta pick just one of 'em."
>>
>>27039623
>but anyone who doesn't is perfectly in the right
That depends on their reasoning.
Especially if you're a fan of Pokemon because you're going to have fun regardless.
>>
>>27039356
What if I like both Melee and PM and hate Smash 4?
>>
>>27039703
You're the equivalent of a genwunner who also likes HGSS.
>>
File: 1298050523699.png (49 KB, 362x356) Image search: [Google]
1298050523699.png
49 KB, 362x356
>>27039326
Yeah, better movesets and TMs being usable are a big contributor to the game being easier, hadn't thought of that!

>>27039412
Since when did being wi-fi dependent make a feature not matter? Its still part of the game. I'll concede that catching Pokemon / catching Legendaries / Delta Episode may not be your cup of tea, but I think the cool thing about Pokemon is that it gives you plenty of options, and maybe you'll like one of them.

>>27039480
I exclusively breed while watching Netflix, so I honestly don't know how much time I have spent. But I do know that a fair amount of time comes from battling / trading with friends, Battle Maison, etc. The game has been out for almost two years!

>>27039525
I don't expect everyone to like everything I do, but thanks for being a reasonable person.
>>
>>27039662
that doesn't defend how shit Zinnia is
>>
>>27039662
How does buying a used game support anything?
>>
>>27039725
Sadly, it's exactly what happened to the DS games. Now all the Wi-Fi dependent features are completely inaccessible.
>>
File: 1330124114742.jpg (398 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
1330124114742.jpg
398 KB, 600x507
>>27039623
If its a bad game, then you wouldn't bother playing it. Don't try to justify your petty theft as some sort of moral fortitude.
>>
>>27037401
I had to decide between ORAS and BW2 lately, went for the latter.
>>
>>27039725
Gen 5 has suffered a bit sense wifi has gone down, that's my point. Breeding takes a lot of time, that doesn't really count anon. Especially for MM or Hidden Powers
>>
>>27039804
I was faced with the same decision and went with ORAS because it's actually Internet-accessible.

>>27039812
It's really unfortunate. The Gen V games would be much easier for me, a non-Unovabortion, to come back to if they were fully functional.
>>
>>27039762
I am aware, but ORAS are still online, and tournament / ladder support will continue for a few more months at least.

Note that I suggested that OP wait for Sun/Moon instead, unless they were really eager to get on the Pokemon train.
>>
>>27039418
Dp/pearl remakes*
>>
>>27039812
>>27039835
Eh, the only important wifi thing outside of PvP and trading was the dream world and Black and White 2 makes that nigh irrelevant.
>>
>>27039835
You don't need wifi to enjoy the games at all, it's just frustrating.

Gen 6 revolves around wifi being everywhere
>>
File: 1380443412983.jpg (378 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1380443412983.jpg
378 KB, 600x450
>>27039812
Fair enough, but 400-250 is still 150 hours of gameplay for a $40 game. There are not many games with that much content. I admit I am more hardcore than most people but I don't think you have to try hard to get to even, say, 50 hours.
>>
>>27039887
It's not content if you're no actually playing it anon. (I'm assuming this is you) you said yourself you just watch Netflix during it
>>
>>27039853
That's also an option, but we don't know how S/M would turn out.

>>27039864
Trading is a big thing. Want to get some old starters or legendaries? Too bad, hope you have any of the following:
>An Action Replay
>A second system with a cleared Gen IV game
>A friend who has a system of their own and a cleared Gen IV game

>>27039878
I play ORAS on the subway all the time, and don't need wifi to enjoy it. I can see XY relying more heavily on it, though.
>>
>>27039878
>Gen 6 revolves around wifi being everywhere
Not really, it certainly lowers things without it but it's not really necessary to the game. Especially since less features are dependent on it.
>>
>>27039942
>less features
?
>>
>>27039931
And not just for old starters/legendaries, but even if you want a trade evolution mon like Gengar. Or, more relevant to Unovabortions, a Conkeldurr.
>>
>>27039983
Yeah it happens to every game. It'll happen to gen 6 too
>>
>>27039835
>I was faced with the same decision and went with ORAS because it's actually Internet-accessible.
Well, I still have my X.
>>
>>27039980
Because only battling, trading and bases to an extent are dependent on it.
>>
>>27040013
At least both sets of Gen 6 games have multiple sets of starters and legendaries, unlike the Gen 5 games which lock them all out except for a few shitty ones and the Lati duo.

So when Nintendo Network gets shut down, a Totodile fan can just pick up ORAS to get their starter of choice rather than having to do fancy hacking and transferring.
>>
>>27040068
Yeah, but there's also a lot more to do in BW2 than X and Y when those wifi games go down
>>
>>27040101
True, but it'll still affect less content because of it.
>>
>>27040101
ORAS is more debatable. Right now it looks like no contest, but wait until the Neo-Hoennbabbies pop up to brag about their games' amount of content.
>>
>>27040085
? You can only get starters through transferring or after postgame. I don't know what you're talking about anon

You might as well argue Emerald has all the legendaries in one game if you want too. Legendaries shouldn't be in the top 3 features
>>
>>27040145
After postgame isn't a big deal. Might as well not count the Kanto/Hoenn starters in HGSS using that logic.

You can't get Mewtwo in Emerald at all, and can only get Mew, Lugia and Ho-Oh by hacking.
>>
>>27040085
Anon. Where are you getting Tododile from?
>>
>>27040145
>You can only get starters through transferring or after postgame.
XY gives you the Kanto starters.
ORAS gives you the rest just from completing the E4 multiple times
First set is Johto, second is Sinnoh then Unova.
>>
>>27040172
As an example.
>>
>>27040179
>after postgame

It sounds like you want to play story mode with them
>>
>>27040179
Don't forget the Kalos starters, which will become coveted past starters by the time Sun and Moon come out. Especially Greninja.
>>
>>27037735
>>27037813
>>27038129
>Emerald is the best thing ever so the remakes with a shittier story than the originals are better than the game with a new story and a new region that doesn't suck ass!
Hoenn fanboys, everybody.
>>
>>27039801
>If its a bad game, then you wouldn't bother playing it.

That's wrong. I play deliberately bad games all the time; specific to the topic of this board I've played ROMhacks to completion that are much worse than anything in Gen VI.

There are plenty of reasons to play a game you don't like, whether it's to analyze it (and to avoid "you can't complain, you haven't played it" defenses), to see it out of curiosity (like if OP was just really really curious at why so many people hate ORAS), or just because you're a masochist. I'm playing ORAS for my second time right now even though I heavily dislike the game, and I'm probably going to play XY a second time before S&M come out, though I paid for XY.
>>
>>27040604
Anon.....

I think that might be autism
>>
>>27040345
Are you talking about Unova or Kalos?
>>
>>27040085
>fancy hacking and transferring

It's a lot easier to hack than it is to buy a $40 game.

>>27040622
We're all autistic here.
>>
Was for me despite it's faults. Much more fun than XY
>>
>>27040706
This
>>
File: no route gates.jpg (1 MB, 6398x3041) Image search: [Google]
no route gates.jpg
1 MB, 6398x3041
So while we're comparing RSE to ORAS, can we just talk about how beatufiul the Gen 3 engine was regarding optimization?

This is a map of 90% of Hoenn, with the upper half of Ever Grande and the Rustboro area removed. Everything on this map, literally everything, can be travelled to without ever entering a single route gate. You can get from any point on this map to any other point without having to reload the map (technically they load every area adjacent to yours when you enter a new area but that's not visible). And all this runs at 60FPS.

That's probably one of the worst things about ORAS if you ignore the cut features from RSE, the engine. There are so many route gates that they had to add to the game to make it run in Gen VI's horribly unoptimized engine.
>>
>>27040948
Small price to pay to be able to fly directly ANY route I want.
>>
>>27040948
>it's been more than 10 years since the last 60fps mainline Pokemon game

Will we ever get one again?
>>
>>27041010
It's probably because I never use Fly on my in-game teams, but I greatly value no route gates over flying to routes.
>>
get pokemon go its allot more fun and social and u can play it on ur phone
>>
>>27040948
>that hole where rustboro should be

You know the Petalburg Forest splits ONE route?
>>
>>27041127
Delete this
>>
>>27040948
Gen 4 had some right? I can't remeber

Why did gen 5 need them?

X and Y abused the hell out of it, by drastically changing the seasons between routes, it was kinda dumb imo
>>
>>27041176
Rustboro and the routes to the north, east, and south of it are blocked off from the rest of the map by Meteor Falls, Rusturf Tunnel, and Petalburg Woods respectively, which is why they were removed. Unless I'm forgetting something and there's a way to get to Rustboro without going through those areas.
>>
File: 1463345059905.jpg (29 KB, 305x332) Image search: [Google]
1463345059905.jpg
29 KB, 305x332
>>27040650
>Sir, you forgot to pay for your meal
>I DELIBERATELY STEAL BAD FOOD FOR MYSELF ALL THE TIME, IT'S NOT THAT GOOD SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT

retard
>>
File: 1404781755089.png (81 KB, 495x398) Image search: [Google]
1404781755089.png
81 KB, 495x398
>>27041844
>food analogies
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.