[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the corocoro leaked yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (83 KB, 2301x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 2301x718
Has the corocoro leaked yet?
>>
>>27034735
yes
>>
>>27034741
Where
>>
Corocoro usually leaks between the 10-13 of every month

Check back in a few days fag
>>
Sent :^)
>>
Considering the amount of stuff we have gotten recently, anyone else think that Corocoro's going to be mostly just a rehash of the past several days worth of leaks?
>>
>>27034735
itjustgetsbigger.png
>>
>>27034735

I need this typing in my life.
>>
>>27034735
Some little kids are walking up and down the street were I live. Sometimes they scream "Charmender! Squirtle! OMG Fearov!!"
They don't even look were they are walking, twitching, like miniature zombies.

"What are those faggots doin'" says John, a 75yrs old fiorist, half a beer on the table and smoking his mid-morning cigarette.
I try to answer him "They are catching Pokemòn... A japanese team programmed the surroundings so everyone with a smartphone is able to catch some digital beasts that they scattered around the world."
John raises an eyebrow. "Oh.. so let me get this straight, there are some invisible monsters around?"
"Yeah, and it just started. It will be really worst in a little while."
John is confused. The world he knew is falling under his feet. He sips the beer, takes his phone and sents a voice message to his wife "Agatha, close the windows and spray some Vape, there are Pokemons!"
>>
>>27034735
>Mudkip used Mud Slap
>>
>>27035254
>
>>
>>27035254
Then use Rotom
>>
>>27035254
All the electric typings please!
>>
>>27035265
>levitate
>>
>>27035265
>bulbasaur used vine whip
>>
>>27034750
It's leaking out of your mom's huge vagina.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.