[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Pokemon or pokestops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (737 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
737 KB, 750x1334
Not sure if this has been posted already but I've walked about 3km and have not encountered a single Pokemon or pokestops.

Is this perhaps a server issue? Or something else? Has anyone else encountered this?
>>
Or is it because I have a different version and am currently in another country?
>>
>>27033873
Go on smartphone settings and turn off mock locations. Worked for me
>>
>>27033894
From what I can see, with mock locations on an iPhone, I need to jailbreak? Is this true?
>>
>>27033917
Sorry dude i dont know, with android i just entered the developer settings by tapping7 times "build number" . The game should display an error message like "unknown location" if thats also your case though
>>
>>27033873
Sometimes this happens to me, where it shows me moving but no Pokemon or Pokestops appear around me. I find this happens when I have the game on for too long though, and it usually fixes itself after I end the application and reopen it. Hope this helps, OP.
>>
I have this issue too. I thought it might have something to do with the fact that the game crashed when I tried to catch the starter pokemon. I went on a three hour walk through the city today and didn't see anything. Even reinstalling didn't help and apparently you cant "reset" your account so fuck this game.
>>
>>27034474
I've tried relaunching many times, but still doesn't work, thanks but.

>>27034474
I've sent an email to the devs to see if they know anything.
>>
>>27034502
Literally having the EXACT same issue, I've turned off mock (wasnt on in the first place) and still nothings happening...
>>
I'm guessing this is a region lockdown.
Everyone I know have the empty map issue.
>>
Can anyone explain me what the hell is Mock Locations?
>>
>>27035027
Apps used to fake your gps location.
>>
same problem for me + all my items are gone
>>
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE ''''''''''''''NICKNAMES'''''''''''''?
can't get nothin
mine is literally fgfds random letters
>>
>>27033873
Some little kids are walking up and down the street were I live. Sometimes they scream "Charmender! Squirtle! OMG Fearov!!"
They don't even look were they are walking, twitching, like miniature zombies.

"What are those faggots doin'" says John, a 75yrs old fiorist, half a beer on the table and smoking his mid-morning cigarette.
I try to answer him "They are catching Pokemòn... A japanese team programmed the surroundings so everyone with a smartphone is able to catch some digital beasts that they scattered around the world."
John raises an eyebrow. "Oh.. so let me get this straight, there are some invisible monsters around?"
"Yeah, and it just started. It will be really worst in a little while."
John is confused. The world he knew is falling under his feet. He sips the beer, takes his phone and sents a voice message to his wife "Agatha, close the windows and spray some Vape, there are Pokemons!"
>>
>>27035259
Blame normie media for that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.