[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemon_Yellow.png (247 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Yellow.png
247 KB, 320x320
What went wrong?
>>
The surfing pikachu mini game was glorious
>>
>>27033710
Literally nothing desu
>Can get all starters if you want
>Superior sprites
>Increased difficulty (higher levels and better movesets)
>Cool surfing minigame
People who shit on Yellow probably haven't even played it. It's literally an improvement of R/B
>>
>>27033710
The only thing "bad" about it are Jesse and James imho. I never liked it even as a kid , i am glad they never included elements from the anime in the following games. Aside from that, and the nostalgia thing, it is better than RB .
>Suddenly koga has level 50 party.
Glorious
>>
>>27033710
Only real issue was being built on a broken game engine besides that it is the superior of the first gen.
>>
>>27033784
ai is still garbage though, and the teams weren't really improved
>>
>>27033710
By the time you finally revived a fossil, you usually had a well established team of six
>>
>>27033784
>>Increased difficulty (higher levels and better movesets)
But everything was worse in that regard.
>>
>>27033784
>>Increased difficulty (higher levels and better movesets)

>brock's pokemon lowered by two levels each
>Surge had two pokemon removed
>Erika no longer uses FE mons and Weepinbell and Gloom have worse movesets
>Koga has three Venonats and a Venomoth
>Sabrina only has the Abra line
>Blaine's team is worse as a whole and is missing one pokemon
>Giovanni's rhyhorn has been replaced with a shitty persian
Levels ain't shit if the teams suck ass.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.