[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catching Deoxys in Emerald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Mossdeep_City_Space_Center_E.png (9 KB, 171x245) Image search: [Google]
Mossdeep_City_Space_Center_E.png
9 KB, 171x245
I've left my game on for a fucking week and the rocket still isn't ready for launch. How much longer do I have to wait?
>>
File: 1464830905755.jpg (18 KB, 440x493) Image search: [Google]
1464830905755.jpg
18 KB, 440x493
>>27033610
Did you remeber to beet the e4 20 time?
>>
>>27033668

This. Also, the scientist inside has to say they got over 100 launches.
>>
>>27033610
i thought this was confirmed fake
>>
>>27036199
>>27033668
you also need to have a clefairy in front of your inventory
>>
>>27033610
You have to wait a century.
>>
>>27033610
But before all of that shit, you gotta delete sys32.
>>
>>27033610
that's for jirachi, retard. it takes 2 weeks keep waiting
>>
>>27036378
how
>>
>>27037005
it's actually pretty simple

if youre using windows, you go into your directory, and then into your operating files

you'll see it under a folder called ststem32, which you just have to drag into the trash and delete

when you do this, the ROM wont be able to detect a region lock in the programming, it's pretty stupid, but it actually carried over when hackers ported the game back in 05, so you'll need to be able to read a bit of japanese or at least use instinct when the event activates, because it was never localized

hope this helps!
>>
>>27036214
I thought you weren't an idiot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.