[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oak's Rotom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Oaktom.png (186 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Oaktom.png
186 KB, 400x300
So it's pretty obvious that Oak's Rotom will accompany Ash to Alola and serve as the Rotom dex right? Or does that just make too much sense for the anime to do that?
>>
File: rotom mow.webm (94 KB, 240x224) Image search: [Google]
rotom mow.webm
94 KB, 240x224
They'll probably find a way to disappoint you.
>>
>>27030278
Oak pressing a button for altaria's elevator
>>
wow Rotom is fucking small, holy shit
>>
>>27031106
A lot of Pokemon are small.

It's so they can fit in your pocket.
>>
File: Wailord.png (90 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Wailord.png
90 KB, 400x300
>>27031151

Yeah bro, my pockets are 50 feet deep too.
>>
>>27030278

It's possible.
>>
>Ash
please let him die
>>
>>27031217
That things like half the size of an actual blue whale though.
>>
>>27033138

About 10,000 times bigger than any pocket though, you gotta admit.
>>
I too thought this cause I found it odd that they had an episode dedicated to Oak wanting to catch a Rotom, I feel it was set up for this gen, maybe it was suppose to be in gen 6 but they couldn't add it in till now...then again, Gen 6 was very rushed.
>>
But does this mean Pokemon in the anime will regularly now?
>>
>>27036228
wat
>>
>yfw rotom-dex will the womanizer in the party this time around
>>
>>27033152
unless it's ur mums pocket
>>
>>27034037
Gen VI was a setup for Gen VII. It was not rushed.
>>
>>27031151
Pokemon was a game first, the sizing you see in the anime is only seemingly large because the world they live in exists within the game.

So Ash is technically a Pocket human.
All of these monsters and their universe fit inside your pocket. Pokemon aren't mostly small at all in their universe, they aren't made for your pocket in that universe unless captured in a pokeball. Which is kind of funny, we put small creatures in a game that fit in our pocket, then in that game universe they put the creatures in a smaller item that can fit in their pockets.
>>
>>27036424
Shut up faggot
>>
>>27036424
Fucking Faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.