[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I enjoy all the pokemon games but this was my least favorite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: season14_logo_169_en.jpg (59 KB, 588x331) Image search: [Google]
season14_logo_169_en.jpg
59 KB, 588x331
I enjoy all the pokemon games but this was my least favorite. However I did want to finisb black and white 2.(I got 6 badges and quit, selling my copy.)

Is it worth getting again? I just felt black and white 1 weren't that great to me. But is the sequel better? does it improve anything over the originals?
>>
>>27029797
Well what didn't you like anon?
>>
>>27029797
it's a little more fun with the move tutors, and the PWT, but you really missed out with the online features. your Join avenue will be empty, not to mention your Entralink forest also.
>>
>>27029926
I felt the overworld felt a lot smaller, mostly comprised of bridged, I didn't like a lot of the pokemon designs either.

I did like it for it's difficulty though. It was probably one of the more difficult games in the series. Which is great because all the pokemon games except for firered and leaf green are too easy.
>>
Black 2 and White 2 are honestly the most content rich of the 2D games and felt like a proper send off for the series. There's a lot to do during the story and way more to do afterward. Which is an honest to god shame when you then go to X and Y and see how absolutely barebones it is in comparison.
>>
>>27030165
Is it weird that I enjoyed XY almost as much as BW2? I mean BW2 were undeniably better games but I genuinely had a lot of fun from XY release to pokemon bank release. After pokemon bank released, I just stopped playing it all together and even ORAS felt way too boring for me.
>>
>>27030165
>be me regular male neet
>see regularly scheduled gen war thread
>compare Bw2, very good games, to the games that came out after it
>called unovabortion
>literally a trashbag
>underage newfag
>redditor
>told to show my pussy
>"It's ok OP", when I disagree with them

The last 3 are new, redditors are casual fags I thought for gen 6

What's been happen this week fampai
>>
>>27030227
When was the last time you replayed them?

They were similar on my first play thought then when I try to "complete it" on second runs its felt so terribly empty, whereas I found more and more stuff in BW2
>>
>>27030227
ORAS was so piss easy that I actually tried to delay fights more just so they woulden't end so quick. But maybe because I had the exp share on almost the whole game is the issue. I bet 6th gen is a lot harder without exp share on.
>>
>>27030309
it isn't
>>
File: 1407565650541.png (31 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1407565650541.png
31 KB, 600x500
>>27029797
>go to purchase B2 after reading this thread
>it's now 50 bucks on amazon

fuck off. it was around 30 just awhile ago
>>
>>27030378

were the gyms and E4 easier in ruby saphire and emerald?
>>
File: 1452921210905.png (50 KB, 949x675) Image search: [Google]
1452921210905.png
50 KB, 949x675
>>27030309
Try a run without it on. Makes it seem more like a traditional title. Just finished my run with it. Was still pretty piss easy.

I think it's just there for people who want to rush through, level up, and get to the end game battles and shit and casuals ofcourse
>>
>>27030401
Well Emerald was harder definitely, but between MUCH better movesets, mega stones, and reusable TM's the games have gotten a bit easier, didn't stop BW/2

>>27030399
No harm in emulating
>>
>>27030452

yeah but one of the main selling points for me is transferring them through Pokebank when I want. If I could Pokebank with HGSS I would pay out the ass for a new cart.
>>
>>27030441
I know this is a very small thing, but one thing that really pisses me off about the exp all, is that GF doesn't give it to you, it's that they turn it on for you at default because they assume you need help, and you can't figure it out yourself. It strange how much their mindset has changed in like 2 years
>>
>>27030504
There's a way, but I'm not very tech savvy
>>
>>27030504
Well Bw2 you can activate challenge mode early
>>
>>27030504
Get a flashcard and a DS lite. probably cost you 40 bucks in total. Cheaper than the game itself.
>>
>>27030291
I never replay games unless they're like a decade old. I think the main reason I enjoyed XY was being in the online community at the time it was still developing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.