[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trainer Club >has to go on maintenance every once in a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o4s7nm3ZZx1r8sc3ro1_1280.png (739 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4s7nm3ZZx1r8sc3ro1_1280.png
739 KB, 1080x1920
Trainer Club
>has to go on maintenance every once in a while
>it will keep asking you to login every time you play

Google
>rarely goes on maintenance, if ever
>auto-login every time

should i be worried if i stick with google?
>>
>>27029717
What you should be worried about is being stupid enough to play that shit.
>>
>>27029779
i demand you name a better game that will tide me over til SM, or at least something that is fun
>>
>>27029717
I've been using Google all day, have had no problems.

They already know everything I do with my phone anyway, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>27029849
what if there's connectivity with SM but only asks for game syncs if you played with club account, but im already far into the game with google?
>>
>>27029906
they should easily be able to link the two and transfer you to trainer club
>>
>>27029717
Trainer Club
>exclusive bonuses

Google
>google
>>
>>27029906
>offering exclusive shit solely for one population but not the other

That'd be bad business practice, anon.
>>
>>27033283
TC doesn't give exclusive bonuses. I'm not sure where this meme came from but it needs to stop. Niantic wouldn't screw over their playerbase like that, especiall since they'll be adding the ability to connect Facebook profiles soon.
>>
>>27029805
I played Saint's Row 4 recently. Best purchase I've made
>>
>>27033346
You get like trainer club coins or something
>>
>>27029717
What they need to do is make it so you can log in with both the Trainer Club and Google and reach the same damned profile.
>>
>>27033296
Are... are you new to the video game world?
>>
File: 1466877540433.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466877540433.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>27029805
Castlevanias are pretty good games to waste your time on. I just finished Julius mode in Aria of Sorrow
>>
>Decide to start with Pokémon Trainer account
>Catch a good variety of Pokémon and reach Lv 5
>Haven't had access to the game for longer than the game has been available
Do I was to erase my progress and lose my fucking username to switch to a more stable account, or do I wait assuming the game itself won't be stable enough to play yet anyway?
>>
>>27033584
this except i was level 9 and had real money invested
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.