[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only reason I am mad with Bruxish is that it wasted the chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed (2).jpg (57 KB, 396x371) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
57 KB, 396x371
The only reason I am mad with Bruxish is that it wasted the chance to have a Water/psychic Dolphin Pokémon (Obvs. it can still be probable, but having already this double type makes it is like a 100% less)
[Sorry for bad english]
>>
Water/Psychic
Slowpoke/bro were introduced the same generation as Starmie. More than one family of Pokemon can share a type combo.
>>
>>27028927
ok
[Sorry for bad english]
>>
>>27028987
Swampert and Whiscash
Trevenant and Gourgeist
and many others
>>
I literally just said this in another thread so I'm surprised I have to bring out my patented 'opinion' again so early but: "I've seen so many Psychic/Water type dolphin Fakemon that if there was a real dolphin Pokemon I'd want it to be any type but that."
>>
>>27028927
Maybe it evolves into a Water Psychic pink amazonian dolphin?
>>
>>27029039
Sharpedo and Crawdaunt

Shiftry and Cacturne

Beedrill and Venomoth

Forretress and Scizor

Metagross and Jirachi

Skuntank and Drapion
>>
>>27029054
I hope not. A fish should not evolve into a dolphin. Dolphins are not fish.

>>27028927
I hope not. They could still make it Water/Fairy you know. I still would prefer water/psychic though it just makes more sense for any one who knows anything about dolphins. They've always been associated with psychic powers. There have been alleged studied on them to see if they are telepathic. Why on earth wouldn't they make them psychic type then? Plus if anyone's ever played Ecco the Dolphin you would know that's a fitting type too.
>>
Or they could make it Water/Flying since that dolphins often jump out of water.

Could make a neat idea when mixed with flying fish idea.
>>
>>27029039
>>27029635
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Spearrow
Fearrow
Hoothoot
Noctowl
Taillow
Swellow
Starly
Staravia
Staraptor
Pidove
Rufflet
Braviary
Tranquill
Unfezant
>>
File: flight640h.png (261 KB, 983x640) Image search: [Google]
flight640h.png
261 KB, 983x640
>>27033399
>flying fish are conveniently endemic to hawaii
I could see them happening as separate critters but I don't think they'd mix them, as cool as it'd be
>>
Dolphin fags are the worst.
>>
>>27034714
>that incognito bump
>>
>>27034714
> Dolphinfags are worse than dragonfags, wolfags and waifufags

No.
>>
File: 1249629185710.jpg (6 KB, 163x160) Image search: [Google]
1249629185710.jpg
6 KB, 163x160
>>27028927

They are NEVER EVER going to add a fucking dolphin because sympathetic imagery of dolphins threatens Japan's dolphin fishing industry. That's why you never see it in Japanese media.

Stop asking, it's not happening.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.