[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't this guy be the professor in the main pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: PokemonGO-ProfessorWillow.jpg (92 KB, 600x311) Image search: [Google]
PokemonGO-ProfessorWillow.jpg
92 KB, 600x311
Why can't this guy be the professor in the main pokemon games? He's a lot better than Kukui and the old farts.
>>
I don't really like the realistic artstyle of the humans in Go. I get that since Go is VR stuff its supposed to reflect the real world but it doesn't really fit when the pokemon are still in the normal style.
>>
literally my mom's dad
>>
>>27028826
How fucking dare you?
>>
>>27028826
He's literally Richard Gere
>>
>>27028893
Another meme professor like Sycabore. At least Kukui actually seems somewhat interesting with his move research and actually taking hits and shit.
>>
>>27028893
>liking the Jersey Shore reject
>>
Same goes with the trainers. This looks a lot better than the kiddie trainers we get every main game.
>>
>>27028893
>some shirtless nigger to push kids into jewish degeneracy

no thanks
>>
>>27028826
He's literally the male version of the dream radar person
>>
>>27028893
Looks like he belongs in JoJo
>>
>>27028923
Literally PTCGO-tier. This is what genwunners think is good.
>>
>>27028826
Do you need data on to use the game btw? I try going to the pokespot but nothing seems to ever happen.
>>
>Wishing for a less childish design
>It's in a mobile app game

At least it's something.
>>
>>27028826
Is there bara of him yet?
>>
Why the heck does this game require internet? I can't even walked 20 meters away from my house without it getting disconnected.
>>
>>27028950
This, OTP.

>>27029020
He isn't bara silly anon, a little muscular but he is definitely an otter.
Also check R34 and /y/ Pokémon thread :^)c
He's basically Norman in a sport tech outfit.
>>
>>27028826
>talking shit about Prof Rowan
Go fuck yourself.

>>27028906
That's not a bad thing.

>>27028950
This anon gets it.
>>
>>27028826
>a lot better
>literally a few lines of dialogue
>no personality
>pseudo-realistic design by an autistic fanboy
You were saying, faggot?

>>27028961
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>27028981
Yes. GPS/location services too, and camera if you want AR.
>>
The artstyle for this game is just too fucking jarring. At least TRY to look like Ken Sugimori instead of trying to appeal to that western fanbase.
>>
>>27031096
I wouldn't even call it an art style. It looks like every cookie-cutter 3DPD game ever. It reminds me of those shitty Pokemon Trainer Club avatars or something similar. It's atrocious.
>>
>>27028826
He just looks like a modernization of Professor Oak. It'd be boring to have him as a mainline professor imo.
>>
>>27028923
sorry dude, this looks like utter trash imo.
>>
>>27030090
>implying there isn't bara art of non-bara characters
ok
>>
>>27031229
>Liking Rosa
Opinion discarded
>>
>>27028826

It's a mystery to me?
>>
>>27028826
>Actually fit
>Looks more mature

Too bad we get shit professors instead.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.