[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw still no dolphin based pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 14
File: animalextremeclose-up-dolphin.jpg (126 KB, 950x990) Image search: [Google]
animalextremeclose-up-dolphin.jpg
126 KB, 950x990
>mfw still no dolphin based pokemon
>>
>>27028277

It'll happen in one of the future generations of Pokémon.

I wouldn't rule out any possibilities of it in the future.
>>
>still no Taenia based pokemon
>still no water bear based pokemon
>still no balut based pokemon
>>
File: fba.png (1 MB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
fba.png
1 MB, 768x768
>>27028375
>balut

just googled this

why are gooks so barbaric?
>>
>>27028277
>Kadabra
>Lanturn
>Kyogre
>Porygon2
>>
>>27028447
it would make an interesting pokemon.
A flying ghost bird that never managed to be born.
>>
>>27028523
>Kadabra
I don't really know
>Lanturn
Anglerfish
>Kyogre
Orca, not Bottlenose or Common Dolphin
>Porygon2
One of those drinking bird things
>>
A Turritopsis dohrnii pokemon would be cool, with an ability that reverts all changes in its stats/recovers HP after some turns
>>
>Assaulphin
>The Dolphin Pokemon
>They usually form a gang and beat up and rape weak Pokemon, including males, sometime they also assault human trainers
>>
I've seen so many Psychic/Water type dolphin Fakemon that if there was a real dolphin Pokemon I'd want it to be any type but that.
>>
>>27028447
>ewww why do people eat food that's different than what I eat? G-R-O-S-S!!
What's funny is that your western diet of processed contains much, much nastier and genuinely unhealthy things.
>>
>>27028277
This gen could provide us with one, with it being based on Hawaii and all...
>>
>>27028612
Kadabra is a jew.
>>
>>27028810

I always thought Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam was a baphomet/mendez goat
>>
>>27028758
what type would you make it then genius?
>>
>>27028973
Well it depends on other concepts used, but I did see one that was literally a fucking Water/Flying Dolphin Airplane. It's pretty easy to take an animal and make it any type if you have a good concept behind it.
>>
>>27028277
You obviously forgot about Monferno, Kadabra, Lanturn, and Mega Porygon z.
>>
>>27029013
Water/Fairy could work too desu
>>
>>27029013
that sounds retarded. water/fairy could maybe work perhaps even water/dark but I see no problem with a water/psychic dolphin it just makes sense that's why there's so many of them.
>>
>>27028758
I want a fire type fish pokemon
>>
File: kys.png (126 KB, 508x516) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
126 KB, 508x516
>>27029065
>9gag
>>
>>27028375
>(water bears excepted)
nigga who are you
>>
>>27029013
honestly I'll be happy with just about any dolphin Pokemon they give us no matter what type it is. I'll treat it like a fucking gift from God considering how much Japan hates them it would be a miracle if we ever do get a dolphin Pokemon so we should be grateful for it even more so that it turns out to be useful in battle. I don't want another Wailmer/Wailord situation. What a waste of a Pokemon there.
>>
>>27028523
do you know what a dolphin is
>>
>>27028612
Polygon + Origami = Porygon
>>
>>27028277
what is poplin?
>>
>>27029116
Oh yeah I forgot that if they got people to like dolphins it would ruin their fishing industry or something like that.
>>
>>27029159
I'm going to assume you meant Popplio in which case the correct answer is sea lion. Popplio is a sea lion.
>>
>>27029121
>implying dolphins are mammals
>>
>>27029104
?
>>
>>27029013
>>27029059
I'm personally hoping for more Pokemon like Inkay and Tynamo where they take an interesting aquatic animal and make them anything but goddamn Water.
>>
>>27029234
>implying they're not

either you fail at biology or you need better bait
>>
>>27029257
that's a possibility too but still I don't get all the hate for water Pokemon. There's a lot of them for a reason there's more ocean on earth than land. It makes since to have a fuckton of water mons. I'd be disappointed in Pokemon if there wasn't.
>>
>>27028925
Consider that "Abracadabra" is derived from a Aramaic/Hebrew phrase.

Consider that Kadabra and Alakazam's Japanese names are named after Jewish magicians (Uri Geller and Harry Houdini).

Consider that while Alakazam's head forms a pentagram, that his body, complete with his mustache, forms a hexagram - the Jewish star.
>>
>>27029310
One fifth of all living things is a beetle.

>There's a lot of them for a reason there's more ocean on earth than land.

There is far more rock composing the planet than water. You mean the Earth's surface.
>>
>>27029337

Actually most of the Earth is made of iron. So there should be more Steel types than anything else.
>>
File: Kyogre.png (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Kyogre.png
42 KB, 250x250
>>27028277
Sup
>>
>>27028744
Kek
>>
File: 38b.png (50 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
38b.png
50 KB, 165x115
>>27028810
>>
>>27029337
Obviously. I'm talking about livable space. There isn't anything living deep down beneath the earth's crust.

I'm guessing that beetle thing is an estimate since there's no way to know exactly how many species there are since there's many undiscovered. There's still a lot being discovered in the ocean too. New species being found on almost every dive.
>>
>>27028744
Actually, if you removed the "and rape" part (and I guess "including males" as that makes less sense to mention specifically without the rape part), and I could honestly see that as a dex entry
>>
>>27029386
go away you ugly piece of shit you're not a dolphin you're barely even an orca I hate you so much I hate your name. I hate your desgin. I hate the fact you're a legendary. I hate those fucking fingers on your flippers and your gimp ass ribbon tail like what the fuck are you trying to be go crawl back into whatever abyss you swam out of and stay there you Hoenn mistake.
>>
File: diving-bell-spider.jpg (77 KB, 660x608) Image search: [Google]
diving-bell-spider.jpg
77 KB, 660x608
I like Mantine a lot and water based are my favourite Pokemon.

I hope that the following water animals get a Pokemon soon:

>lamprey
water/dark
Ability: circular jaw - all biting attacks cause a 33% more damage

>mantis shrimp
water/fighting
Ability: mold breaker

>diving Bell spider
Bug/water
Ability: hydration

>ocean sunfish
Water/fairy
Ability: big eyes - raises evasiveness in 1 stage upon switching in
>>
>>27029496
yeah hate to break it to you but dolphins don't rape each other so find another meme to spread about them
>>
>>27029316

>Consider that "Abracadabra" is derived from a Aramaic/Hebrew phrase.
Didn't knew that
>Consider that Kadabra and Alakazam's Japanese names are named after Jewish magicians (Uri Geller and Harry Houdini).
Houdini was jewish!? nor I did knew that

well you learn something new everyday

Is there anything in the world that doesn't involve Jewish persons?

The video game 'console' concept was invented by a jewish person for example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_H._Baer

I guess they really dominate all entertament fields
>>
>>27028810

>It is rumored that a boy with psychic abilities suddenly transformed into Kadabra while he was assisting research into extrasensory powers.
>It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra.

what did they mean by this?
>>
File: 250px-603Eelektrik.png (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-603Eelektrik.png
44 KB, 250x250
>>27029512
I gues this is the closest we´re gonna be of a lamprey mon
>>
File: 141404-004-B5240E3E.jpg (35 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
141404-004-B5240E3E.jpg
35 KB, 550x413
>>27029641
I know anon. But a man can dream. Electric eels are quite nice. I live by the river and a few years back a fisherman took a massive shock from one lurking under a log. He even passed out.

But despite the form being quite similar, electric eels are hunters and not parasites. Lampreys are awesome. They drink the blood of the fishes and kill them slowly. Their circular jaw is perfect for cutting small holes in the flesh. Actually they are classified under a genus of jawless fish but I like to see their mouth as a circular jaw. Pic is one of the 43 species of lamprey that exists. This one in the picture is by far the prettiest in my opinion. They have light olive skin and are quite long, making them a threat to even bigger fishes. I love lampreys.
>>
>>27029743

Can these things kill a human being?
>>
>>27028277
Why would you want another rapist pokemon, anon?
>>
>>27029512
>lamprey
>circular jaw

A-anon... they're literally jawless.
>>
>>27029847
>another

Who is the rapist Pokemon?
>>
>>27029816
No
>>
>>27029816
No they just suck blood
>>
>>27029862
coverage monkey, choice band monkey, petaya berry monkey
>>
>>27029530

Of course not, they rape everything else around them. There's plenty of recorded instances of them sexually assaulting humans, for example.
>>
>>27029941
Name one. I'll be here waiting.
>>
>>27029816
Perhaps if it is a small kid and if there are enough of them. They are in vast majority small and slimy. That of the picture are my favourite because of size and color. Most of them that you can find in European waters are like pic related. Also the fact that the wound is circular helps to stop excessive blood loss (piercing wounds heals much faster than gashes or clean cuts) which is quite nice for the lamprey because it would be a pain in the ass to find new fish evey other day. But being simple the answer is no. There are few reported incidents of fatal encounters with lampreys in history. Verdus Pollio one equestrian of Augustus threw a slave in a pond of lampreys in which he died. Augustus was so buttmad with the cruelty that he ordered to break every Cristal object that belonged to Verdus.
>>
File: 3957348.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
3957348.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>27029862
Hypno
>>
File: images(4).jpg (16 KB, 470x222) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
16 KB, 470x222
>>27029987
Forgot pic sorry.

>>27029856
I-I know anon-kun. I rectified my statement in the other post.
>>
>>27029065
>9gag
>>
Also I found sauce on my statements of the lamprey pond. From Wikipedia:

>Publius Vedius Pollio (died 15 BC) was a Roman equestrian of the 1st century BC, and a friend of the Roman emperor Augustus, who appointed him to a position of authority in the province of Asia. In later life he became known for his luxurious tastes and cruelty to his slaves – when they displeased him, he had them fed to muraenas that he maintained for that purpose, which was deemed to be an exceedingly cruel act. When Vedius tried to apply this method of execution to a slave who broke a crystal cup, Emperor Augustus (Pollio's guest at the time) was so appalled that he not only intervened to prevent the execution but had all of Pollio's valuable drinking vessels deliberately broken. This incident, along with Augustus's demolition of the massive villa he inherited after Vedius's death in 15 BC, were frequently referred to in antiquity in discussions of ethics and of the public role of Augustus.
>>
>>27029941
the only recorded cases of this is when the males rub their penis against divers and swimmers. it's more aggressive than sexual since the dolphin probably just wants to hunt and knows that's one way to get the humans to leave. it freaks them out. they have never been recorded actually raping a person any one. in fact its the other way around we rape them in aquariums all the time and no one gives a shit so stop spreading this fucking stupid meme without doing your own research first.
>>
>>27028793
I don't remember eating a hard boiled abortion lately.
>>
>>27030059

>Pollio was a huge asshole kek
>>
>>27030103
t. Kujo Jotaro
>>
>>27031395
I have literally no idea what that anime has to do with this.
>>
File: 1467918070112.png (181 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
1467918070112.png
181 KB, 428x280
>>27030103
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.