[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can people call Hoenn a well designed game? The Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: waterstone.png (1 MB, 1174x881) Image search: [Google]
waterstone.png
1 MB, 1174x881
How can people call Hoenn a well designed game?

The Pokemon on the first routes can only be evolved after the 7th gym in Sapphire and Pretty far after the 6th in Ruby

Especially when you can evolve them the first time around your first badge

Like what is that design choice?
>>
>>27028184
*fully evoled
>>
>The Pokemon on the first routes can only be evolved after the 7th gym in Sapphire and Pretty far after the 6th in Ruby

Explain?
>>
Pretty sure you can get a Water Stone before the seventh gym in RSE/ORAS, from the shard guy. Also not counting the gyms you can skip before then.
t. Ludicolofag that's used it in every Hoenn playthrough
But yeah, it is annoying.
>>
>>27028223
I'm guessing he meant stones like for Lombre

>>27028205
Wew lad
>>
>>27028234
You can only get the shards from dive though
>>
>>27028223
He's talking about Nuzleaf(Ruby) and Lombre(Sapphire).
You can get the Leaf Stone before Winona(sixth gym) and Water Stone before the Tate & Liza(seventh gym), so he's wrong about that.
>>
>>27028184
Sceptilefag here. Never touched a Shiftry or Ludicolo because already had Grass and Shiftry had Sneasel syndrome in Gen III.
>>
>>27028250
Oh, okay, then yeah he is right about that.
Pretty sure you can still get Leaf Stone earlier though.
>>
>>27028184
i think the games are poorly designed, but not because of that
>>
>>27028338
Oh yeah thats the after 6 gym, iirc it's in the safari zone.

>>27028254
Care to show where you could get a water stone?

>>27028343
It's just something that's the tip of the iceberg on the first goddam route
>>
>>27028390
It's on the sunken ship anon
>>
>>27028390
No, the Leaf Stone is in the first jungle route.
>>
>>27028854
But anon, you need dive
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.