[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a official way to get your pokemon go to think you ARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: pokemon-go-hack.jpg (94 KB, 422x457) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-hack.jpg
94 KB, 422x457
Is there a official way to get your pokemon go to think you ARE walking around? So far you have to use gps fakers with a rooted phone which alot of people dont have or want to do.

anyone figure it out yet?
>>
>Hacking Go
For what purpose? I can understand hacking the main series, because you can go straight into battles or unlock events. But why Go? It's literally just a game of capture the flag.
>>
>>27025910
>defeating the main point of a shitty freemium mobile game
>>
>>27025982
I just want a way where i can lay in bed and make my guy travel around WITHOUT me walking around at night
>>
>>27025993
Play the main games
>>
You're that kid who used to play every shooting game with invincibility and unlimited ammo cheats aren't you?
>>
>>27025946
There are always people that will cheat when possible.
>>
>>27026007
>play the main game

except u have to travel physically to do that anon. i want to LAY IN BED AND MOVE AROUND WITHOUT ACTUALY MOVING AROUND
>>
>>27025946
But some people don't have Gyms, Pokemon, or Spots near them, so if you could hack your GPS you could go to somewhere there is Gyms and Pokemon
>>
>>27026024
I hope this is bait.

If not kill yourself.
>>
>>27025910
holy shit just play the game as intended, why do you need to hack a free to play fucking capture the flag game?
>>
>>27026024
What are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>27026042
this is actually a big issue for me. Is there a way to do this without root yet?
>>
>>27026103
No.

Why the fuck wouldn't you guys root your phone? Hell, Kingroot makes it easymodo.
>>
No, you can't just "fake" moving anywhere.
>>
Go outside you lazy idiot
>>
File: gofag.jpg (72 KB, 750x781) Image search: [Google]
gofag.jpg
72 KB, 750x781
>>
>>27025993
Play during the day, simple solution. If you have a job walk to work and play it instead of taking a car or carpool.
>>
>>27026290
HAHAHAHH YOOU FAT FUCK
>>
>>27026290
Holy shit, this fat cunt hasn't died yet?
>>
>>27026221
Tell that to those that made it so the PokeWalker thought you were walking but instead it was contraption you made.
>>
File: bulba pepe.jpg (12 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
bulba pepe.jpg
12 KB, 243x207
I live right next to a few lakes, and found zero water pokes. My sister did find a staryu though, but thats it. I want to know a cheap method of finding pokes because i live miles away from any pokestop/gym. I guess i'll take a quick walk around my neighborhood before midnight and i'll post if i get anything
>>
>>27025910
That "hack" is a virus and steals your info. Don't use it.
>>
>>27025910
figures within 24 hours of release retards are trying to hack and cheat the fucking game. seriously why the fuck do you even bother downloading it when you don't even want to PLAY IT?
>>
>>27025910
They'd probably ban you for doing that anon, I wouldn't do it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-07-22-06-26.png (197 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-07-22-06-26.png
197 KB, 1080x1920
>>27026209
Not him but are you sure this is safe?
>>
File: pika.jpg (56 KB, 499x480) Image search: [Google]
pika.jpg
56 KB, 499x480
>>27026407
Finished a walk.
>walk to front of neighborhood to the lake without incense.
>find nothing
>use incense
>find pidgey in the middle of lake
>wait 5min.
>nothing
>start walking back
>only find 2 shit-tier pokes
>2 ratattas
>go home near other lake
>sit outside and get bit by actual creatures
>i hope this is worth
>find zubat, meowth, and nidoran f

Honestly this game is based on how many people live around you, and i haven't found a pokemon without using the incense, so fuck it i guess i'm going to have to use my money for this game
>>
>>27027404
I want meowth/Persian. It's the only Team Rocket mon I need to complete the set and one of my gen 1 favorites.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.