[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else having the issue of having jack shit around them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 20160707_200918.png (2 MB, 1440x2442) Image search: [Google]
20160707_200918.png
2 MB, 1440x2442
Anyone else having the issue of having jack shit around them?
>>
>actually has Pokémon around him
you don't know what jack shit means my friend
>>
>>27025837
I meam gyms and pokespots. I havent been to town yet but around my appartment has zilch.
>>
I can't even find a pokemon closer to me than a quarter of a mile.
>>
At home, yes.

But I work downtown and it's pretty interesting there.

Two spots across the street and three gyms and a bunch more spots within a 5 block radius.

It is pretty ghetto, but I'm a big guy, no one has bugged me in the last fifteen years or so, I think I'll be fine.
>>
>went to get gas
>found a Pikachu while pumping

I'm satisfied.
>>
File: image.png (641 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
641 KB, 750x1334
Apparently I live in Pallet Town
>>
>>27025952
>pokestop in the distance
You have no reason to complain.
>>
>>27025997
I've been there three times today and servers were down all three times
>>
>Playing GO

You deserve it.
>>
>>27025860
That's normal, you won't have gyms or Pokespots unless you're in an area of interest. Like, places where people are frequently besides home. My neighborhood is all residential, and with less Pokemon than you. Go to a mall, or an actual gym, or church, or cemetary, or maybe shops, gas stations, or campsites for gyms and pokespots.
>>
I asked it in the general, but what's the correlation between grass patches and actually spawning Pokemon?
>>
>>27026182
Seeing the leaves on the patches of grass float up means those are the ones near you but not yet in range to spawn.
>>
I live in a really small town (150 inhabitants). 3 pokespots , 1 which I can farm from my bed. No pokemon to catch at all in the whole town. 1 Gym that I will get for me, but noone in this town will ever play pokemon go, so does it give you anything to controll a gym?
>>
>live in large suburb
>gym at the end of my street
>gym in the reserve 3 minutes from my house
>5 pokestops within 5 minute walk
guess i was lucky
>>
>>27026243
Bragging rights probably. Out of towners may try and take it too so its worth taking just because.
>>
>>27026270
They should give you some exp a day or something for leaving one strong pkm to keep the gym yours.
>>
>Park and Church near my house
>Neither are spots
>nothing for 10 miles

It doesn't matter anyway cause servers have been shit since I downloaded this app. I haven't played longer than 10 minutes straight since yesterday.
>>
>>27026243
You get bonus something (I think pokedust? I can't remember) if you hold a gym for a day, and then every consecutive day you hold it. It even scales if you hold multiple gyms, with the max rewards coming from 10.
>>
>goto mall
>literally not a single pokestop or gym there
>go back to rural home
>shit tons of pokestops at various churches and 5 gyms scattered around various gas stations

wtf nintanic
>>
>>27025879
I had a peek atchu while I was pumping your mom, but then I put the picture frame face down on the dresser.
>>
>driving down the highway
>FUCKING LICNKINGTUNG POPS UP ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD
>try to click it
>it's gone

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>27026243
>>27026270
>>27026298
If you own a gym, go to the "shop" window and tap the shield in the top right corner. You'll get star dust and coins (which you can spend at the shop, only other way to get coins is through the cash shop).
>>
Live in apartments right by a college and it's fucking dope. Me and my roommate drove around the campus taking gyms and hitting pokespots and kept seeing other people doing the same shit. Hypes gym battles ever.
>>
File: 6856597867998.png (22 KB, 558x566) Image search: [Google]
6856597867998.png
22 KB, 558x566
Wait, hold up.
So you're saying that I not only have to walk around to look for them but I also have to go to popular places?
I was fine with taking walks but revealing my power level in a highly public area i'm not alright with.
>>
>tfw 4 spots and a gym less than a 5minute walk from my house
>>
OP here im gonna hit churches, my local library, a massive af arcade in my major tourist town and a huge outlet mall tomorrow along with my post office and a couple shopping centers. If i find none then fuck the app to hell.
>>
I haven't progressed at all outside of catching my first Bulbasaur. Do you have to travel a distance in order for mons to spawn?

I'm just sitting here waiting for servers to calm, and assumed the lack of spawns were a server problem.
>>
Pokespots keep changing in my town they, there was a coffee shop poke spot and it disappeared today.
>>
>>27025804
>Anyone else having the issue of having jack shit around them?
Yep. I can see a pokespot waaaay off in the distance. looks to be a 10 minute drive.

Other than that I have a park with lots of sploding leaves.

I'm not even lucky enough to have pokemon around me.

Of course the servers have to be up long enough for me to do anything.
>>
I saw a fucking Magnamite wihle driving when i tried to get it i was already too fucking far
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-07-21-08-37.jpg (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-07-21-08-37.jpg
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>27025804
Not me. My work is a gym and next door is a monument park with each sculpture a poke'stop. Life's great
>>
>>27026402
>driving down highway
>playing Pokemon Go

Nigga......
>>
>>27026413
Do you have go visit the gym daily to reap the rewards?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.