[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Niches you'd like to see filled in Gen 7 >A Pokémon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1463795901201.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463795901201.gif
3 MB, 480x270
ITT: Niches you'd like to see filled in Gen 7

>A Pokémon with Rapid Spin and Scrappy/-ate ability
>>
An auto trick room ability.
>>
>A pokémon with an -ate ability with Extreme Speed
>>
>>27025477
Miltank should have always had Rapid Spin.
I want my favorite cow to be great damn it.
>>
>>27025503
also for gravity
>>
>>27025533
>mega Dragonite
>>
>>27025824
>near-guaranteed DD with Multiscale followed by Aerilate ESpeeds
>>
>>27025477
>Something fast enough to abuse Electrify and Volt Absorb/Motor Drive/Lightningrod
>Something that can use Synchronoise (maybe a Psychic Pokemon with an ability that changes its secondary typing to match the primary typing of the opponent)
>Something that can use its own attacks on itself (Heal Pulse, Swagger, Topsy-Turvy, Simple Beam, and some new moves)
>Defensive Gale Wings Pokemon
>offensively weak defensive Protean Pokemon with a ton of move types (Curse, Morning Sun, Eerie Impulse, Sand Tomb, Infestation, Shadow Sneak, Crafty Shield, Magic Coat, Spikes, Feint)
>Something that has an ability to prevent another Pokemon from escaping by use of a move (Baton Pass, U-turn, Volt Switch)
>Something that can abuse trapping moves (Whirlpool, Sand Tomb, Fire Spin, etc)--maybe by having an ability that always traps for 5 turns or that keeps the trap going after the user switches out (or both)
>Something that can use Thief effectively (maybe because it has an ability that causes it to immediately Fling any held item in addition to using an attack)
>Really slow and bulky Speed Boost Pokemon whose stats you can slowly try to raise by playing defensively until you have a fast sweeper
>Something that can use Attract effectively regardless of gender
>Wonder Guard Pokemon that has more than 1 HP (even if its just 10) so it can switch into hazards or live more than one turn during bad weather or poison/burn
>>
>>27025477
cup pokemon
>>
File: 1466255982145.png (163 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1466255982145.png
163 KB, 286x286
Rapid Spin is now a TM
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.