[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so far I would not mind having this as half of my team. just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 3 more to go.png (363 KB, 1492x512) Image search: [Google]
3 more to go.png
363 KB, 1492x512
so far I would not mind having this as half of my team.

just need 3 more decent looking pokes to go.

any expectations for SM?
I really wanna see this gens ghost and psychic types.
>>
>>27025389
same here, my team is almost set hahaha can't wait to see the next new mons because the released ones are sooo nice! but vikavolt and salandit are one of the best pokes for sure
>>
Salandit is by far the best mon revealed yet, but Vikivolt is not far behind at all. I'm so excited for this gen.
>>
>>27025389
>Salandit
>Vikabolt
Anon you have great taste
Almost the same here, Vikabolt insta go, also salandit
>>
>>27025389
For some unexplainable reason, while I love both Salandit and Vikavolt, I don't want them on the same in-game team. They just don't seem to look good when put together. I guess "autism" is the reason, but I plan on buying both versions so this isn't much of a problem.
>>
>>27025389
Waiting for the ghost, psychic AND fighting types.

I also like Salantid and Vikavolt a lot.
>>
>>27025767
Anon, you have to remember that Salandit will more than likely have a final evolution. I don't think you're going to have Salandit and Vikavolt for the entire game.
>>
>>27025829
It feels more like a Sableye to me, but I wouldn't mind an evolution so it'd fit better with a criminal team along with Scrafty and Krookodile.
>>
I just want an overflow of Ghost, Poison and Bug types. Those are my favorite types and their all very unrepresented compared to other types.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.