[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we talk about his AMAZING theory? This may be the end of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: aGHmGh3-[1].png (292 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
aGHmGh3-[1].png
292 KB, 512x512
can we talk about his AMAZING theory? This may be the end of pokemon guys...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ
>>
>>27023336
Stop promoting your channel.
>>
I'm starting to think that this fat-faced dork is purposely shilling his own video on here.

Listen to me, why the fuck are you trying to talk like some autistic scientist through out the whole video? Also shave that disgusting goatee.
>>
>Implying they would end a multimillion dollar franchise

This is really the only evidence you need to disprove this shit
>>
>>27023401
Was just about to type that, but you took the words out of my mouth.
>>
i heard cocacola is gonna stop making soda too because they fucking hate making so much money

seriously though how can you be so stupid
>>
>>27023336
>45 minutes for a pokemon theory
excuse me no
>>
Where's part 2, faggot?
>>
>>27023401
Are you kidding? Nips love killing off franchises and bringing them back a few years later as "Rebuilds" or "Reboots".
It'll give them an excuse to shovel out more (((Remakes))).
>>
>>27023336
>>27023347
>Pokemon
>On YouTube
Yeah no thanks kid
>>
File: 1467866988484.jpg (40 KB, 630x418) Image search: [Google]
1467866988484.jpg
40 KB, 630x418
>>27023336
>45 minutes of this ugly fuck
Pokemon on Youtube is utter cancer
>>
>>27023620
>>27023422
>giving it views
>at all
>>
>>27023347
>gnoggin
this guy said something along the lines of Mac being a make a wish foundation patient.
>>
>>27023567
>nintendo barely ever does this
>they have made maybe two games of one series and brought it back because of some demand
>they have plenty of other games where there's maybe 1 or 2 games and never got a sequel/second sequel
Nintendo only kills off games and franchises if it doesn't sell well. Case in point, Chibi Robo.
>>
>>27023632
>giving this thread attention
>at all
>>
>>27023336
>he probably believes this pic is an accurate representation of himself
>is actually a fat autistic fuck

what magical mirrors people have
>>
>>27023740
We're already past that point when people continue to reply after 4 posts.
>>
File: image.png (477 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477 KB, 1136x640
>>27023336
He thinks the synergy stone is a revive and he thought tapu koko was a ritual.
>>
File: 1445754703826.png (432 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1445754703826.png
432 KB, 1000x562
>>27023660
>>27023776
Literally what?
>>
>>27023336
If you're seriously Gnoggin this shameless self-adventising should be publicly apologized for. Especially for a shitty video.
>>
>>27023374
this, although gnoggin is a faggot i'll admit i did like this video, but too much of it was just the symbolism of religions and ancient thought systems and not enough tying it back to actual pokemon lore
>>
>>27023336
Fuck off. We've seen this stupid "theory" a billion times already, and it still doesn't make sense.
>>
>>27026276
S T O P B U M P I N G T H E N
T
O
P

B
U
M
P
I
N
G

T
H
E
N
>>
>>27023336
>Actually believing the "end of the franchise" gag was serious
>>
>>27023721
F-Zero.
>>
I could probably make a better theory video than this. I have one thing to say about threads like this tho, I'm someone with a small channel, and I find it funny that the main audience of "top 10" channels like this are kids, yet the simultaneous baseless hatred you're all displaying is also how kids would act.

I get that this guy is a faggot, don't get me wrong, I've seen a few of his theories and his whole presentation is just cringey, but do you guys really inherently hate youtube or are you just acting like this in an ironic attempt at seeming cool even though we're all anonymous?
>>
>>27026310
>"just pretending to be retarded"

>>27026339
Fuck off, kid. You're part of why "youtubers" are cancer.
>>
>>27026301
>youre doing it too

>>27026310
The points he makes, even if they are pretty pointless, dso indicate some kind of lore development going back a few gens now - is game freak trying to inject a deeper more prevalent storyline into pokemon?
>>
>>27026363
>kid
>fuck off
>cancer

ironic since you sound like youre even younger than you think i am, I bet you're the same guy who spammed "stop bumping it" above - i wouldnt want a likely spoiled little shit like you watching my content anyway
>>
>>27026339
I hate PokeTubers or whatever the fuck they're called because most of them plagiarize ideas from collective sources like /vp/, serebii, or other forums, then run back to their YouTube channels and present the idea as if they came up with it themselves. If that makes sense.
>>
>>27026390
it does, I remember seeing someone in a video about the new salamander bandit whatever it is today quote pretty much verbatim a miniature debate over the possible impact the mon could have on the metagame. I mean, I get that part of it, I hate plagiarizers and hacks too, but I try to make quality stuff that has a bit more thought to it

And that's why I don't mind this video in the OP, It's long for most people, but at least it probably required some actual fucking reading and creative logic to put together as opposed to like, 10% of your own thoughts with the rest composed of forum chatter like some fucking protomario shit
>>
>>27023336

All Pokémon theories are purely fanon.
>>
>>27026428
The tard in the OP plagiarized a lot of the stuff too. Pretty sure Serebii even has threads where users compile all the theories together
>>
>>27026385
I'm 27. And I'm not the idiot trying to impress people by boasting about his youtube channel, or cries about big meanies being mean to the assholes who make said youtube channels. So what?
You haven't even learned what punctuation is, doesn't really help your "I'm totally an adult" charade. Sorry.
>>
File: welp.png (32 KB, 500x226) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
32 KB, 500x226
>>27026339
Poketuber hate is generally generalized since most of them have exploitable flaws, but in this thread I think we're just acknowledging this particular faggotry than anything else.

>>27026385
>>27026364
>he hasn't heard of the sage function
>>
>>27026339
Give me your youtube channel, NOW.
>>
>>27026481
okay first of all, this post was all over the place, and made maybe half sense. second of all, punctuation? you must be a breloom with some stretchy ass arms because that's some fucking REACHING. third of all,

>boasting about his youtube channel

suck my dick, I didnt do that you whiny little prick
>>
>>27026525
it's not pokemon centric and do you really think i'd do that after this thread? you havin a laugh?

>>27026520
i have but i'm pretty sure it doesnt work anymore, at least not on blue boards

>>27026466
no, i'm SURE he did, but 45 minutes of a decently flowing video certainly requires at least the slightest ability to put together all the chaos of the theories you connect and gather around the web into one connected thought
>>
>Pokemon Sun and Moon represents duality
>Sun is the mind and Moon is emotions
>Baphomet is hermaphrodite representing both
>Pokemon was Illuminati occult propaganda all along
>>
>>27026566
Now you're just getting whiny and incoherent. Must be past your bedtime.
>>
>>27023567
Pokemon is a worldwide franchise now. Nobody cares about niche nip taste. ending a franchise just to reboot it to sell remakes (especially when they sell remakes anyways? kek) makes no sense

you would alienate over half of the fanbase by taking away their pokemon, and thats probably an understatement.

GF would never take any completely unnecessary risks like that with something so successful as is
>>
>>27026630
>if i troll the thread of the video of the guy i don't like, it'll ruin it! teehehehehehe!

i mean now you're practically putting me into a position to defend this fuck, stop being such a mindblowing faggot
>>
>>27026601
>i have but i'm pretty sure it doesnt work anymore
Are you for real, or is this some kind of advanced roleplay, where you pretend to be the dumbest poster imaginable?
>>
>>27026647
I'm not trolling him, I'm just trying to talk with you. And it's hard, even if I ignore the fact that you clearly never passed third grade English. Calm down, you seem so angry that you're not even aware of what you're actually replying to.
>>
>>27026665
ive been on this website for almost a decade, I dont bring that up often, but i'm also in an inbetween camp between being you know one of you as in full blown NEET and a Normie. I'm like a 4chan missing link

the point is theres a lot i know about this site but sage is one of those things i know changed, just not how when japmoot took over
>>
>>27026692
i don't think you do, i'm definitely talking to the same guy i started replying to, you're still the same fuckin loser

sometimes this board needs /pol/ IDs
>>
>>27026735
I'm from /pol/, IDs were put in so JIDF couldn't shill, or so the legend goes.
>>
can we talk about hoodlumscrafty? i started watching his free for all games, and theyre decent background noise, they seem like a bunch of 4chan-tier memesters, so i said, lemme check his channel out.

turns out not only does he LOOK like a huge faggot, but he's practically an SJW-tier fucking numale
>>
>>27026714
Now you're trying to brag again. We're not impressed, and I'm not buying it.
Also, sage is one of the first things newcomers learn. If you still don't know what it is, you must be incredibly new. The fact that you type like a literal eight years old doesn't help, either.
>>
>>27026735
Wait, now you're confused by the concept of anonymous posting as well? Just how new are you?
>>
>>27026758
i didn't start going to /pol/ early enough to know, i wish i couldve been there for that big schism i heard happened

like i said here >>27026714
i love this goddamn place but i'm positive that people just pour into threads and start arguing with each other randomly, and without cringey reddit-tier shit like "not the anon you're replying to" inserted into every reply as a disclaimer theres no way to turn this childish chaos into slightly more organized chaos
>>
>>27026735
>a children's video game board needing /pol/ ids

Okay I'm going to have to stop you right there m8, also your power levels are showing a little too much.
>>
>>27026735
Please elaborate on how we've been "trolling" him. I'd love to hear it, because I'm not seeing any of that in this thread.
>>
>>27026799
You're becoming less and less coherent with every post. Maybe you should lie down for a bit.
>>
this thread is literal proof that we need IDs

because unless >>27026823
>>27026825
>>27026845
are the same person, you're all having separate arguments - it's hilarious and simultaneously sad af
>>
>>27026891
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what "separate arguments" even means.
If you can't answer simple questions because you don't understand them, that's okay. You can ask a parent to help you. They'll probably get upset that you're using their computer to go to adult sites, though.
>>
>>27026891
What does any of this have to do with IDs? It's as if you're incapable of stringing two sentences together.
>>
>>27026948
you're just trolling, i'm not worried about you

>>27026977
because i lost track of whos even talking about what, initially i was arguing with this fucker >>27026363

so if you're not this guy you're probably sucked into this bullshit, which is exactly what he wanted as i said here >>27026647

i get that you guys are like hardcore vanilla WoW horde trolls but jesus fuck, dont be so obvious at least
>>
sure, but first we need to talk about parallel universes
>>
I don't hate this, but it's a little too convoluted for my taste
>>
This thread is full of retards who didn't watch the video. He didn't say there won't be more games, he said this "era" of Pokémon would end and it would start another one, whatever the specifics of that are.

That being said the theory is shit, we'll still have more gens as usual.
>>
>>27027955
i watched it, i'm the guy with the youtube myself. the fuckin little youtube comment tier trolls are the ones who spout out hate without any actual reason because i guess that's what being 14 in 2016 is,

the video misses a lot of key evidence in the franchise canon itself to tie back to the religious symbolism, but that being said, symbolism alone cant prove shit other than a design theme. I think at most the designers/writers are trying to subtly insert a deep storyline to the pokemon universe since originally, the series was meant to end back at GSC, but was far too successful. I bet they think, correctly even, that if they implement a more meaningful lore, it'll enrich the audience experience, so they're combining elements from the lore they've established borrowing from for the legendaries to broaden the plot's horizons, and I'm all for that

I'm a DEEPEST LORE fag
>>
>>27028012
Yeah, I agree. I was waiting for him to bring up Reshiram and Zekrom and FUCKING ARCEUS ON A PENTAGRAM(ish) ON THE FLOOR, or even for him to bring back the "4 islands are for Kanto games" thing.
>>
>>27028099
the entire hgss arceus event kind of needed to be mentioned

i bet he just wanted to pump the video out faster lets be real
>>
His avatar looks NOTHING like him... jajaja
>>
>>27023347
cringe
>>
>>27023347
Did the words Alpha and Omega in the ORAS remakes startle you or something? There was an interview with one of the Pokemon developers if there will ever be a reboot soon, and they said there are no plans of one. They like the connection older fans can have with younger fans when it comes to the series, and they don't want the fans to lose that special connection.
>>
>>27023721
Metroid
>>
>>27029848
The remakes started when Hoenn was around and it ended with Hoenn. Get ready for the incoming reboot.
>>
File: 1457857786411.jpg (20 KB, 591x335) Image search: [Google]
1457857786411.jpg
20 KB, 591x335
>>27029949
Don't remind me, anon ;_;
>>
>>27023567
>Nips love killing off franchises and bringing them back a few years later as "Rebuilds" or "Reboots".
Or generations.
>>
>>27023769
We're already past that point when people continue to watch after 1000 views
>>
I love watching everybody on here get triggered. Here come the wave of ad hominims.
>>
>>27023567
>Nips love killing off franchises and bringing them back a few years later as "Rebuilds" or "Reboots".
Isn't that pretty much what Gen 5 was though? Isn't it a little early to do it again?
>>
>>27027081
You keep calling things that are not trolling trolling. Are you a fourteen years old girl? And why can't you answer simple questions? Is it a medical issue?
>>
>>27028012
>i'm the guy with the youtube myself
Enough with half-assed bragging already. Want a medal or something?
And everyone can tell it's you, because you're the kid who can't write. So don't worry. No ID needed.
>>
>>27023336
fuck off
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.