[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Salandit hit Rockruff with a Poison move >the sound effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: krool.gif (2 MB, 457x321) Image search: [Google]
krool.gif
2 MB, 457x321
>Salandit hit Rockruff with a Poison move
>the sound effect was the neutral one
>>
>>27019419
>dragonbreath
>poison
>>
>>27019443
>Dragon Breath
>we've already seen SM Dragon Breath
>Salandit wasn't using it
(You)
>>
>yfw he can ignore resistances and immunities to poison
>>
>>27019471
Wouldn't they have said so with the reveal of the ability?
>>
>>27019419
No, you idiot. His ability means he can inflict poison status on Pokemon whose typing made them immune to it. Not Poison attacks in on themselves.
>>
>>27019842
I know that and that's why I'm wondering what happened. The sound effect was the neutral one. You can compare with Komala getting hit by Flame Burst right before.
>>
>>27019419
That's Dragon Rage maybe
>>
>>27019443
>>27019458
It was dragon rage
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.