[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Borrowing Go players phones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: phones.jpg (233 KB, 939x705) Image search: [Google]
phones.jpg
233 KB, 939x705
With people playing Pokemon Go all over the place I've had some urges to do good to the community by borrow these players phones, surely i can't be the only one.

This is with all good intent of course as i'll send back their phones through mail with a whole bunch of new and rare pokemon on it for them :^)
If you didn't return it that would be stealing which is illegal and wrong.

So far I've managed to borrow 3 phones from small kids.

Anyone have tips or tricks on how i can improve my borrowing skills?

What locations have you found have the most isolated Go players?

Discuss.
>>
absolutely no way this comes back to bite you in the ass
>>
>>27016951
The go players i select should be thanking me.
I'm going out of my way to raise pokemon and even catching them new and rarer ones than they already had.

On some occasions i will even be making micro transactions to aid them in their quest of catching then all.
>>
>>27017031
oh,ok, here in cancun we are plaged with Pokemon Go players, so maybe you can come here to help us a little to GO FUCKING YOURSELF... i bited... sorry /vp/
>>
>>27019376
>GO FUCKING YOURSELF... i bited
>>
>>27016802
>>27016951
>>27017031
>>27019376
>>27019438
This summer heat is killing me.
>>
>>27016802
irl team rocket here we go
>>
What exactly is the point of this thread?
>>
>>27021246
To discuss the best methods on borrowing phones?

I find having a partner bump into the person works by creating a distraction.
>>
>>27021246
he's trying to collect (You)s but failing at it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.