[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this? The hell is the point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: go.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
go.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Why do people like this? The hell is the point?
>>
I T S F U N
T
S

F
U
N
>>
Cockblock level Snorlax
>>
Why do people make these threads? They're pointless.

What the hell is the point in Pokemon, what you do in this app is pretty much what you do in the game, walk around catching little creatures.

Why are so many of you hating on it? IT'S A FREAKING FREE GAME! It's like you're expecting it to be like the actual Pokemon games, which you know, cost money.
>>
>>27011225
Because people are autistic.
Case in point: >>>/vp/

>>27011275
Whilst the threads are pointless, saying it is akin to mainline games may as well be slander. They're quite different.
For starters, Go barely has any features, and if you don't want to waste your time being an autistic piece of shit, you're going to have to pay money in the form of microtransactions. And that's besides the fact that those microtransactions would cost more than just paying for a full (and actually good) game.

Go makes ORAS look like a masterpiece, and ORAS is trash-tier at best.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160707-042558.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160707-042558.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
They're trying to get kids killed by sending them to apartment buildings in the hood
>>
>>27011302
Reminder, for the most expensive microtransaction, you could buy TWO actual pokemon games
>>
File: 1467033408737.jpg (38 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1467033408737.jpg
38 KB, 540x540
>>27011275
>free
>>
>>27011225
>Why do people like this? The hell is the point?

What the he'll is the point in any game? I'm starting to think that anyone who bitches about this game is just pissed they aren't able to get it. It's a freemium app that let's you dick around whole you go around town. Me and my wife and our kids spent half the day walking around and trying to catch pokemon. It was a good bonding experience and it was fun. Plus it's Pokémon. It's not perfect but literally no app or game is. Just enjoy it for what it is.
>>
Yes there are microtransactions but that's for the people who are hard out into it and have no patience to wait for Pokemon to appear, I've already got over 50 different Pokemon and had heaps of evolutions and I haven't paid for a single thing.

This App isn't for anything special so stop trying to compare it to actual Pokemon games, it's to have fun and waste time while you're out and about. The people getting bitchy and whiny about it are the ones who don't leave their house.

Also OP - Do you really think anyone cares that you don't like the game? Cause newsflash, no one cares, people will play it regardless.

>>27011359
Oh did you have to pay to play it/download it?....No, so it's free
>>
>>27011302
>you're going to have to pay money in the form of microtransactions.

Theres literally no reason to buy shit in this game. pokestops give you anything you need. the only reason you would need to buy anything is to get that head start which within a couple of days wont matter anyway because people will easily have caught up.
>>
>>27011372
>It's not perfect
Why do people always say this when defending garbage? The problem isn't that it isn't perfect. The problem is that its shit. It's not like it had to be- it's like everyone's forgot that the basics of the mainline games are simple enough that anybody can pick up and play. That's always been part of the appeal.
>>
>>27011420
>Oh did you have to pay to play it/download it?....No, so it's free

Oh you poor naive anon.
>>
>>27011249
But it's not
>>
>>27011225
Because people like mobile games
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.