[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenager gets stabbed while playing Pokemon Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1397288964426.jpg (14 KB, 262x262) Image search: [Google]
1397288964426.jpg
14 KB, 262x262
http://www.cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/

>17 Year-old Marcus Jackson was stabbed and mugged for his iPhone after allegedly playing “Pokemon Go” a new app released by the franchise on July 6.

Not even a day

>Police say Jackson was just walking around playing “Pokemon Go” and didn’t realize he had stepped into what is know as a bad neighborhood. A local store owner said he saw Marcus Jackson was stabbed and his belongings stolen right after recording the incident he immediately called the Chicago police department.

>The store owner said “This kid was just looking at his phone I don’t think he had any idea where he was at or that he was being stabbed” Marcus Jackson is in stable condition and we’re told he will recover his main concern at this moment is getting his iPhone back.
>>
that's a joke news site
>>
>>27009036
>in chicago

writes itself

Masuda on suicide watch
>>
>>27009047
>Zoo Claims Gorilla Had Ties To ISIS
looks real to me
>>
>>27009036
Not sure if I trust this here website
>>
wew op
>>
File: Screenshot_20160707-005739.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160707-005739.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>27009036
Anon on suicide watch
>>
>>27009047
Not OP but I legitimately hate joke news sites. Most of them aren't even immediately obvious. Sure, you can usually see articles that are definitely not real, but you often see a lot, such as this, that could be.

Is joke news so great that we need hundreds of sites dedicated to making up bullshit like this? Most of it isn't even funny, and they post plenty of believable shit.

The website aside, does anyone really find this news story unbelievable?
>>
>the anon from /v/ got fucking stabbed for his nigglypuff

jesus christ it happened
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.