[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No electric/psychic wasted again, thanks to dedenne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 3144425223413koko.png (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
3144425223413koko.png
51 KB, 250x250
No electric/psychic
wasted again, thanks to dedenne
>>
>>27008262
Why would anyone rather take weaknesses to Pursuit, Sucker Punch, and Knock Off over weakness to Poison? Why take resistance to Psychic over resistance to Bug, Dark, and immunity to Dragon?

Fairy is an objectively better option than Psychic when paired with Electric. Your stance of "muh gay-ass pink-type" is absolutely irrelevant.
>>
>>27008262
>wanting yet another psychic legendary

retard.
>>
>>27008262
Just because there's less elec/psy than elec/fairy doesn't mean it's better or even good
>>
>>27008326
Plus this thing being a Fairy-type basically helps to disprove the idea that it's just "le gay-ass pink-type"

I am, however, beginning to suspect that we were simply being eased into the Fairy-type in Gen 6 so that they can go all-out on us now.
>>
>>27008355
he's not a legendary. If he was they would have mentioned that.
>>
>>27008262
>wanting psychic over fairy
Let me guess, you're one of those guys that were screaming "pokemon's dead" when fairy was confirmed real, weren't you?
>>
>>27008391
Fuck off richard.
>>
>>27008391
Well, this was the most retarded thing I've read today.
>>
>>27008418
no gumball.
>>
>>27008427
do you have a single fact to back up that it IS a legendary? They usually show off a bit more of a pokemon if they are. On top of that I can't think of any point in time prior that they showed a pokemon that was legendary that wasn't obviously stated.

It's probably just a special pokemon, like rotom or lucario.
>>
>>27008380
koko being fairy should proves that fairy typing's for pokemon that relies heavily in mythical or folklore.
not that it hasn't been done in Gen 6 (klefki, granbull, mawile), but pinkfags would claim if they are not pink, they are cute.
>>
>>27008533
>Lucario
>special
>>
>>27008533
Hala refers to Tapu Koko and the others in its group as guardian DEITIES and legendaries are basically gods in the Pokemon world.
>>
>>27008533
no hard proof, but there is a lot of evidence suggesting a legendary status
>>
>>27008262

Before Fairy existed, Psychic was used as a filler type for "mystical" Pokemon. If a Pokemon had any sort of mystical power, it was a Psychic-type, regardless of whether it was actually psychic or not. The biggest examples of this are Celebi and Cresselia.

Now that Fairy exists, they don't have to slap Psychic on every "mystical" legendary.
>>
>>27009673
Besides, Psychic continues to suck every gen. Making that the legendary type is an insult to the legendary title.
>>
>>27010794
Just like how the pseudo legendary title means nothing nowadays since Fairies and Megas are much much much much much much stronger and took less effort to raise.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.