[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never hated the chibi art. I think both of these look fine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1462905355400.png (388 KB, 897x354) Image search: [Google]
1462905355400.png
388 KB, 897x354
I never hated the chibi art.

I think both of these look fine.

Never hated the sprites either, for that matter.
>>
hey man, that's like, your opinion man

and I respect it man

have a nice day
>>
>>27007480
Yeah that's a good shot of Kalos but the camera is very frustrating there.

Only right there is it zoomed up into your face, that's all I'm saying
>>
>>27007480
honestly, that NPC in SM looks kinda like a sexy dude.

>tfw ORAS Archie didn't get to look like that but more bara
>>
Both are fine
Chibi makes the characters seem more expreesive and have really let their personalities pop (Wally and Archie being the best 2 examples)

The realistic style will make the world feel much bigger and will really benefit something looks as diverse in locations like Alola does
>>
File: 1459996192679.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1459996192679.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>27007607
Yeah, that is actually a really great shot of Kalos. And I usually dislike it. I remember saving this from someone trying to make kalos look bad, but they failed here. And I dislike the region

But yeah the camera is shit

>>27007635
>Chibi makes the characters seem more expressive

Also, good analysis, and I agree. It's also why I loved the perspective changes in HGSS and BW2. Helped me feel more immersed in the world when I'm in Falkner's Gym and I can see the sky outside.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.