[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >24 years old >all of a sudden my feed is filled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>be me
>24 years old
>all of a sudden my feed is filled with pokemon GO
>all of a sudden my friends like pokemon
>they're all of a sudden huge pokemon Fans
>pokemon trending as #8 in the world on twitter
>pokemon GO getting more attention than SM
>its Gen1 only
>Gen 1
>Genwunners are eating this up right now
>MFW its so funny
>MFW i love all gens and gen 5 is my favorite but Gen 1 is literally and unarguably the best Gen in the eyes of the world.
>mfw this will trigger /VP
>>
>normalfags
>relevant to /vp/ at all
No one fucking cares about the opinions of normalfags. They'll gobble up the FOTW shit up like they always do and move on.
>>
Pokemon Go is overrated as fuck and designed for kids. Tapping? LMAO
>>
>>27006940
>>MFW i love all gens and gen 5 is my favorite but Gen 1 is literally and unarguably the best Gen in the eyes of the world.
Maybe in America but not according to that Japanese popularity poll
>>
>>27006940
Who fucking cares what /vp/ thinks. Half this board are elitist assholes. I'm 32 years old and was 12 when red and blue came out. So fuck yeah I'm a genwunner. Me and all my friends who ate up pokemon in middle school are the ones who helped establish pokemon. As far as I'm concerned anyone on this board under 23 should just shut the fuck up when it comes to "normies" or "casuals". Ungrateful faggots
>>
>>27007140

31 here. I mostly agree with you, except that I really like some of the later generations. I mean, of course I'll always have a soft spot for Gen I, but honestly I don't think it's my favorite. Weird, I know.
>>
>>27006940
They'll most likely tire from it in a month. Fucking casual normies.
>>
>>27007177
I like the newer stuff too. In fact I think black and white are the pinnacle of the series. When red and blue came out, me and all my friends got beat up for playing video games and the TCG, but we endured because we loved it. People under 25 have no clue about this cause we were the ones that made it socially acceptable. Then they are the ones who get all fucking elitist about it. Fucking autists. I actively teach my kids that gen 1 is the best gen.
>>
>>27007140
>>27007177
holy shit imagine being on a Pokemon board in your 30s. Im 19 gen 3 is the best. how did the dinosaurs die old geezers
>>
>gen 1 only
>pokédex has 250 pokémon
>>
>>27007248
I don't know, what was it like going to school with the constant fear of being shot?
>>
>>27007242
trying too hard m8
>>
>>27007248
From all of us genwunners, you're welcome.
>>
I'm 24 started with Gen 1. I think Gen 5 is the best in the series.

I don't mind the genwun pandering if it's in moderation. But it's fullblown pandering since 2013.

I do hate the fact that people who dropped the series so early on and didn't even care about it or actively hated on it the past 10 years now act like they've been the best and most loyal fans. It's ridiculous.

Personally speaking, I post some pokemon related crap in facebook every now and then and they always get ignored and all of a sudden my newsfeed is nothing but pokemon because of GO and they REVEL in it
>>
>>27007368
>people hating pokemon
>bad
>people liking pokemon
>bad

Why are you people so bitter? Get your shit together. If you are over 18 you shouldn't care if other people like or hate pokemon. Fuck off.
>>
>Rated E for Everyone
>>
tyranitartube is goat
>>
>>27007426
I'm bitter because nobody talked to me about pokemon. it felt taboo and now

whatever
>>
Me and my friends played pokemon since gen 1. Gen IV are my favorite. However I love gen 1 it will always really be the goat. Anyone who was there in the beginning knows this and anyone who wasnt will never know and should therefore shit the fuck up.
>>
>>27007140
>ar as I'm concerned anyone on this board under 23 should just shut the fuck up when it comes to "normies" or "casuals". Ungrateful faggots

Pokemon didn't need your help. You didn't establish fuck all. "I bought a game and it became popular your generation needs to learn some respect". I hope to god this bait.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.